ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
black beauty

Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:37 am

There is interest from club members about a cruise to Montauk on Sunday Dec 8th. I was asked to post this cruise Time and Meet place yet to be determined .Please respond to post if you are interested.

Im out Santa comes to town
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:18 am

Sorry, I'm out.  I have a function at AHRC that day.  santa Thanks.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:02 pm

early Christmas? where is santa going to be?
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:04 pm

We talked on sunday about Dec. 1,what about that day.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RE dec 1st   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Dec 1st is part of thanks giving weekend this date was given to me for Dec8th to post by a club member.

Last edited by black beauty on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RE EARLY CHRISTMAS    Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:33 pm

NESCONSET TREE LIGHTING HOT CHOCALATE AND SANTA
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:06 pm

the problem with a dec. Montauk cruise is after getting there ...everything is closed.just saying.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: re montauk cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:12 pm

the fish too

Last edited by black beauty on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:26 pm

black beauty wrote:
your right steve even the fish are gone
Christmas At The Lighthouse

Sunday, December 1st, 2013
11:00am - 4:00pm
Rain Date: Dec. 8, 2013

This event is scheduled for Sunday, December 1st, weather permitting. The Lighthouse will be decorated for the holiday. Hot cider and snacks will be served. The Gift Shop will be opening for holiday shopping. Pony rides will be available for young children, and children can be photographed with a jolly Santa. Admission to the museum is free during this event. The tower climb will be closed.
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Did i mention PONY RIDES
AND JOLLY SANTA
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:57 am

santa santa santa santa santa santa 
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:54 pm

bluemustang57 wrote:
the problem with a dec. Montauk cruise is after getting there ...everything is closed.just saying.
Yes ... True.
A December Montauk cruise is not favorable.
If I'm going to drive all the way to Montauk, I'd like to bring the wife and do some sight seeing, shop walking and having a nice outdoor lunch.
I'm not saying in the height of summer, but maybe September or mid October the latest.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Re Montauk   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Kevin they are expecting a tsunami that week end I don't want my car to get wet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise   Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Dec 8TH Montauk Cruise
Page 1 of 1