ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City Empty
PostSubject: illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City   illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City   illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:45 pm

I seen that also. You have to think the PD had it in for this guy for some other reason !
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City   illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:22 pm

I think this guy has a poophead neighbor that likes to complain about every little thing and keeps calling the pd. Being the area that it is the neighbor prob knows people in the right places. Everybody has at least one neighbor like that,i know i do and im waiting for hin to die and i mean that with all my heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City   illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

illegal to wash car in driveway-Garden City
Page 1 of 1