ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen

Go down 
+11
ReplayMan
dadnpony
SVT281wKB
1Fastfox
black beauty
edcebu1978
CHUCKS GT
gt45aniv
On Edge
Stang 5.0
bluemustang57
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
black beauty

Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Empty
PostSubject: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Sal informed me frank saleen was admitted to stony brook university today. There not sure what is wrong but he is taking tests. Sal says he has been having respiratory problems. And running a 102 fever. I will keep you informed about his progress.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:39 pm

saying prayers and hoping just this crappy weather got to him. feel better frank.
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:43 pm

As Steve said, saying a prayer and hoping Frank gets better soon.

Last edited by ImpactBlueGT on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:45 pm

bluemustang57 wrote:
saying prayers and hoping just this crappy weather got to him. feel better frank.

That's what I'm hoping....this crappy weather.
45* yesterday ..... And 5* today..... Wtf ?
Get well frank.
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Sounds like the f****** Flu, Get Well Soon Frank.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: prayers for frank   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:44 pm

it was reported to me by frank himself and sal that he has[ double ammonia] . He is doing better and will have to stay in the hospital till at least Saturday. He is already talking about pasta night
Back to top Go down
CHUCKS GT

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 pm

FRANK KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYERS GET WELL SOON CHARLIE
Back to top Go down
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:06 pm

A quick recovery Frank.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Lets say a prayer for frank   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:27 pm

As per Sal frank had to be moved into intensive car last night to further stabilize his condition If his condition does not improve he will have to get a breathing tube. right now frank is fighting ammonia and the flu.

LETS GO FRANK KEEP FIGHTING
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Our prayers are with you Frank for a speedy recovery.

And it's not ammonia it's pneumonia.
Chris
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:43 am

Hope he's ok by now ,He's a really nice guy.
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:03 pm

In My Prayers Frank ! Be Well.
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Get better buddy!
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: correct spelling of ammonia   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:16 pm

Yes im aware of the correct spelling I was spelling it like that to give everyone a little laugh with all the bad news. I was spelling B champ in 10th 11th 12th and 13th grade.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: Franks Update   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Frank left me a message today he is still not doing well and can hardly breath he is weak but continues his effort to get better. He says he is all wired up and really just trying to rest. This is a tuff battle that I know frank Is going to win.

Get Well Frank We All Love Ya
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:04 am

All frank needs is a sponge bath fom a hot looking nurse  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Will these do?   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:30 am

Back to top Go down
slvrvnom

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:46 am

Hang in there Frankie. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:25 pm

I hope you are doing better Frank, rest up and get well soon.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 pm

frank, come on ,get better, the saleen club of ameriaca is having its nationals on long island in august...you have to be there..feel better frank
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Frank I hope you feel better
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Any updates on Frank?
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 pm

I talked to sal..(Shelby).a little while ago. frank is off the I. V.'s and on reg meds and some light food. cheers .still weak and healing ,but hopefully in the right direction. also,he wants everyone to know that he has heard or seen our messages and sends his thanks. Very Happy Very Happy .still thinking good thoughts and maybe he'll be home soon.
Back to top Go down
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm

That's good news.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:27 am

Frank, you are in our thoughts.
Just want you to know that everyone is thinking of you, but may not be directly communicating with you ...... to let you conserve your energy and voice.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen   Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Say A Prayer For Frank Saleen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next