ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Todays joke

Go down 
+3
On Edge
superbender
black beauty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 am

A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
Welcome to Flight Number 293, non-stop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax - OH, MY G-D!" Silence followed, and after a few minutes the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier; but, while I was talking, the flight attendant brought me a cup of coffee and spilled the hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"
A passenger in Coach said, "That's nothing. He should see the back of mine!"
Back to top Go down
black beauty

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:40 am

I don't know were you get these but there great.
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Im trying to make it a daily (almost) thing.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:46 pm

lol! jocolor lol! jocolor lol! jocolor lol! 
Back to top Go down
black beauty

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: re joke of the day   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:04 pm

I think you should be made director of entertainment. I nominate you steve can you second it or kevin or sal

Last edited by black beauty on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Very funny jocolor 
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:02 am

A New Yorker was forced to take a day off from work to appear for a minor traffic summons. He grew increasingly restless as he waited hour after endless hour for his case to be heard.
When his name was called late in the afternoon, he stood before the judge, only to hear that court would be adjourned for the rest of the afternoon and he would have to return the next day.
"What for?!?!?" he snapped at the judge.
His honor, equally irked by a tedious day and sharp query, roared out loud: "Twenty dollars contempt of court! That's why!"
Then, noticing the man checking his wallet, the judge relented:
"That's all right. You don't have to pay now."
The young man replied, "I know. But I'm just seeing if I have enough for two more words."

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:37 am

A guy is reading his paper when his wife walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head with a frying pan.
He asks, "What was that for?"
She says, "I found a piece of paper in your pocket with 'Betty Sue' written on it."
He says, "Jeez, honey, remember last week when I went to the track? 'Betty Sue' was the name of the horse I went there to bet on." She shrugs and walks away. Three days later he's reading his paper when she walks up behind him and smacks him on the back of the head again with the frying pan.
He asks, "What was that for?"
She answers, "Your horse called."

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Driving 22 mph   Todays joke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:14 am

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, this driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!" So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies -- two in the front seat and three in the back -- wide eyed and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem? "Ma'am," the officer replies, you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers. Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly... Twenty-two miles an hour! "The old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that 22" was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error. But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask... Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven't muttered a single peep this whole time, "the officer asks. Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119."
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:31 am

Very good.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Mixed Emotions   Todays joke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:01 am

Q: What's the definition of mixed emotions?
A: When you see your mother-in-law backing off a cliff in your brand new car.

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Super bowl   Todays joke Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:51 am

John received a free ticket to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately. John's seat was in the last row in the corner of the stadium. He was closer to the Goodyear Blimp than the stadium. He noticed an empty seat 10 rows up from the 50-yard line. He decides to make his way to the empty seat. As he sits down he asks the man next to him if anyone is sitting there. The man told him no, it was empty. John is very excited to have a seat like this at a Super Bowl and asks why in the world no one is using it? The man replied that it was his wife's seat but she passed away. He said this was the first Super Bowl that they have not attended together since they were married in 1968. John said that it was really sad and asked if he couldn't find someone, a relative or a close friend to take the seat?

"No" replied the man, "They're at her funeral!"

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Contest   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:25 am

A man put in 10 puns for a pun contest, hoping that at least one of them would win. But sadly, no pun in ten did.

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Political joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:33 am

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Worst day   Todays joke Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:51 am

There's this little guy sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half-an-hour.
Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.
The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says: "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't see a man crying." "No, it's not that. Today day is the worst of my life. First, I overslept and was late to an important meeting. My boss, outrageous, fired me. When I left the building to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police, they said they could do nothing. I got a cab to return home, and after I paid the cab driver and the cab had gone, I found that I left my whole wallet in the cab. I got home only to find my wife was in bed with the gardener. I left home and came to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Singles bars   Todays joke Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:05 am

Q: What is the one thing that all men at singles bars have in common?
A: They're married.

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Genie Joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:42 pm

A guy was in a cave, looking for treasure. He found an old lamp, rubbed it, and a genie came out. The genie said "I will grant you three wishes, but your ex-wife will get double." The man agreed, and said "I wish I had a mansion." The genie granted it, and his ex-wife got two mansions. The man said "I would like a million dollars." The genie again granted it and his ex-wife got two million dollars. Then the man said, "Scare me half to death."

Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:32 pm

sucks if you have two ex wives...................
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:15 am

A city slicker moves to the country and decides he’s going to take up farming.
He heads to the local co-op and tells the man, “Give me a hundred baby chickens.”
The co-op man complies. A week later the man returns and says, “Give me two hundred baby chickens.” The co-op man complies.
Again, a week later the man returns. This time he says, “Give me five-hundred baby chickens.” “Wow! The co-op man replies “You must really be doing well!”
“Naw,” said the man with a sigh. “I’m either planting them too deep or too far apart!”

Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 pm

A brunette, a red head, and a blonde were having a very interesting conversation and it got around to their daughters. The brunette said, "I went in my daughter's room the other day and found a pack of ciggarettes, I didn't even know she smoked!"

The red head said, "I went in my daughter's room and found a half-empty bottle of vodka! I didn't even know she drank!"

Then the blonde burst out and said, "I went in my daughter's room and found a pack of condoms, half-empty, I didn't even know she had a penis!"
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:54 pm

That's friggin hysterical !  lol! 
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:59 am

Two odd looking guys are sitting in a small cafe when a third guy decides to join them

They all get into a heated conversation about their physical attributes.

One says: I've got the smallest arm in the world!

Another says: I've got the smallest head in the world!

The last one says: I've got the smallest **** in the world!

The 3 guys decide to go to Guinness World Records office.

The first one goes in and returns happy: I've really got the smallest arm in the world!

The second returns happy too: I've really, got the smallest head of the world!

The last one returns angry and screams: WHO? THE F**K IS JUSTIN BIEBER?

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Job interview   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:09 am

Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Officer asked a young Engineer fresh out of MIT, "And what starting salary were you looking for?"
The Engineer replies, "In the region of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."
The interviewer enquires, "Well, what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every 2 years say, a red Corvette?"
The Engineer sits up straight and says, "Wow! Are you kidding?"
And the interviewer replies, "Yeah, but you started it."

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:29 am

2:00 a.m. and the street was deserted, so as the man pulls up to the red light he looks around all ways and seeing no one he rolls on through it. He is pulled over and he says to the cop really officer? No one is around I slowed down and looked, nobody was coming so I just went. No harm done. The officer said I can show you the difference very easily, step out of the car please, and maybe you won’t get a ticket. Willingly he stepped out and the officer proceeds to beat him with his night stick, and says “Now sir would you like me to slow down.. or stop.

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:41 am

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley
motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop.
The surgeon was there, waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.
The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a question?"

The surgeon a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic...
"Try doing it with the engine running."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Todays joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todays joke
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: