ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13

Go down 
+2
On Edge
edcebu1978
6 posters
AuthorMessage
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Empty
PostSubject: Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13   Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:40 am

Anyone going to this?
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13   Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:52 am

I believe some of us might be going there,  but some of us also have obligations to attend a charity show hosted by the Cadillac club.  That show is being held at ?? Ragazzi,  an italian restaurant ?on middle country rd, lake grove.
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13   Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

I'm not going to make it to this one, got a family party to go to that day. Have fun, and catch you at the next one.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13   Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:54 pm

TJsGray12 wrote:
I'm not going to make it to this one, got a family party to go to that day. Have fun, and catch you at the next one.

Keep in touch, enjoy the family party. See you at the next one !  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13   Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Party for me as well. Hopefully I will make one show this year.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13   Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 am

Sal text me last night and said that Ralph spoke to Tommy from the Caddy Club and they have cancelled the show on Sunday and reschedule it for August 16th. August 16th is the same weekend as American Muscle show.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13   Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:43 am

so do we want to meet and cruise into Levittown ford together .?
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13   Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 7:46 pm

great day today,congrats to the winners, Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13   Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mustang Stampede @ Levittown Ford 7/13
Page 1 of 1