ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets? Empty
PostSubject: Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets?   Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:19 pm

I am getting ready to put my edelbrock water pump back on and I need to know if the Felpro gaskets will work with this pump, or do I have to buy the ones from edelbrock?
Thanks Chris
Back to top Go down
tstang90

PostSubject: Re: Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets?   Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:46 pm

same thing . Line it up and make shure the water jackets fit. It should be your standard WP gasket for your car.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets?   Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:50 am

Thanks Tom,
I ordered the Felpros from S&K Speed just waiting for them to come in then I will check fittment.
Chris
Back to top Go down
tstang90

PostSubject: Re: Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets?   Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:57 pm

NP some of the local places stock Fel Pro's also. I know auto zone and think pep boys also. Just ask before you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets?   Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edelbrock Water Pump abd Felpro Gaskets?
Page 1 of 1