A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

PostSubject: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:46 am

STAGE 1 STARTED POLISHING :-)

STAGE 2 COMING SOON WILL INCLUDE NEW HEADLIGHTS, TAILLIGHTS, 17" COBRA R'S AND EIBACH SPRING

STAGE 3 COMING SOON WILL INCLUDE NEW CARPET, REAR SEAT DELETE, CORBEAU SEATS, WINDOW TINTS

STAGE 4 2" COWL HOOD, SHAVED ENGINE BAY

STAGE 5 BUILT 306 AND TRANNY WITH 5.O CONVERSINON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:56 pm

Looks like you got a good plan for that car. If you ever need a hand don't hesitate to ask. Would love to work on a project like that.
Later Chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Sounds good Chris I may just take you up on the offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 am

1Fastfox wrote:
Looks like you got a good plan for that car. If you ever need a hand don't hesitate to ask. Would love to work on a project like that.
Later Chris
+1 for me as well. I need something to do besides play video games after work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SVT281wKB

PostSubject: I'm down   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:15 am

I wouldn't mind lending a helping hand ,too.Ryan maybe we could make a meet out of it.BTWthe body cleaned up really nice.Ryan Gus and Anthony Have some seats U might want to look at..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biggie6152

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:21 am

Ryan car looks good, im there if you need a hand as well, let a brother know rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3ValveFTW

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:10 am

Looks like a very nice car to start with man!! Lemme know if you need a hand with the new project Nasty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:55 pm

I may just need to have a party or something to keep everyone involved LOL. If you guys can keep your eyes open for any fox body parts you know I may be looking for I'd appreciate that. I'm looking for interior seats, headlights taillights, a cowl hood, some 4 lug rims and lowering kit. If you guys see anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:08 pm

NASTNASO wrote:
I may just need to have a party or something to keep everyone involved LOL. If you guys can keep your eyes open for any fox body parts you know I may be looking for I'd appreciate that. I'm looking for interior seats, headlights taillights, a cowl hood, some 4 lug rims and lowering kit. If you guys see anything let me know.
Ryan check the LiStangs parts section,Gus and the pope(anthony)Have some corbeau seats 4/s I sent you a message on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Yeah I checked it out Tony those are not for foxbodies. But thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tstang90

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:33 am

Ryan i have a good amount of drivetrain parts possibly available. If interested email me. I work up a number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
insanitarium89

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:34 pm

I have a 4" cowl hood, if you WTB it. It's mint and came off my old car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES   

Back to top Go down

RYAN'S 89 LX (NEW PROJECT) CHECK FOR UPDATES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1