ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildponies

Wildponies

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:41 pm

Hello Everyone,
I was out of the Mustang scene for about 12 yrs and this past July I saw a 1999 Cobra for sale and I got sucked in. (Just as I got out they pulled me back in). In 1990 I had a Black GT, then in 1993 I bought a Electric red Notch back and that got stolen..So I bought a truck and thats where I've been.. So I started a club with some Friends and guys I met and we became the Wild Ponies Of Long Island. But they are never around so I went on line and found some Forums..Well here I am and I am glad to be here..
You all have sick Stangs on this forum..I gotta get mine up to par..
p.s how do I down load pics on my profile?
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:37 am

Welcome man. We are all a bunch of friends who stared our own club as well. Not to much of a forum but plenty of hands on events during the car season. Hope to see you out there. By the way I noticed you do masonary work hmmmmm. I may be needing some cement poured this spring interested?
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:10 pm

Welcome aboard, nice ride.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Wildponies

Wildponies

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:58 pm

thanks , I am gonna do so work on the body and clean up the motor this winter to get ready for the spring..
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:43 pm

Sounds good at least the winter is good for getting work done on the ride.
Back to top Go down
Wildponies

Wildponies

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:45 pm

the owner before me def didn't worry if it was raining or if salt was on the ground...needs some cleaning up..
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Hello everyone. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:47 pm

What's up Bro missed you at Captree today thought u were coming out so that we could all get to meet each other,oh well next time listen we're having a brunch holiday get together and come check it out.check out the upcoming meets thread for the directions
Back to top Go down
insanitarium89

insanitarium89

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Welcome, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: NEW FORUM MEMBER INTRODUCTION-
Jump to: