ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009

Go down 
+4
XtremeStang
Evan Almighty
3ValveFTW
NASTNASO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Carlisle show for 2009.

carsatcarlisle.com
Back to top Go down
3ValveFTW

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:21 am

NASTNASO wrote:
Carlisle show for 2009.

carsatcarlisle.com

I am down Captain!!! This is something where I think we can get together on this to make it happen, the right way, with a tent, hotel accomodations, etc.- aamny.com and Americanredline. Lemme know what you think, and how you are going to go about doing this.
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Holy crap!!! This early?? anyways I don't know and probably wont until the summer or sometime.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:23 pm

I will be contacting our POC from the last time I know if we go there with 20 or 25 cars the tent is free. But lets contact local hotels for pricing and reserved rooms. Also we need to get a head count.
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:21 pm

I'm in and it looks like we will beat the HEAT this year!!!!
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:01 pm

I just spoke with the head coordinator for events Rick and he is going to make the arrangements for us. What I asked him for was a hotel contract and tent as well as vehicle discounts. What we need to do is go online to the registration site and register and pay $40Pay Here When you fill out the form make sure you use All American Mustangs as the car club (make sure it is spelt exactly how i wrote it). If we have 25 cars register the tent is free. If we do not get to 25 cars the tent will cost $150 I think split between all of us. Rick is in contact with the hotels working on prices for us. I will also be contacting local hotels and trying to see if i can get a multiple room discount for us. it is very important that i know who is going so please register and let me know you did so I can get us enough rooms. The tent we will have is in the same location that we had last time when it was Stangpede. So again please register as soon as possible and i can get us rolling.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Hey Ryan I would love to participate in this with the club next time we meet I'd like to talk about this with you and who ever else is going and what it's going to cost approximately for the whole time thanx tony.,..
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Now I see what your pm was about Tony. Like the last post I made says everyone who is planning on going needs to go to the link I provided and register when you do fill in the club name section make sure you put (All American Mustangs) exactly how I wrote it nothing else. Reason being we need all registered folks tobe under the same club so we can save the 160 tent fee. The registration fee is $40 for all of us and the hotel I do not know yet I am waiting for the arrangements. So everyone PLEASE REGISTER and PM me that you did so I can keep tally. Thanks
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Update:

We are almost locked in for the Holiday Inn harrisburg-West hotel for 30 room for the club. We are finalizing the rates but look to be from 1$09-$129 we're trying to get the best possible. I will let you guys know as soon as I find out. If you have not done so and are attending please register on the carlisle tent under All American Mustangs and PM me that you have. Once we have confirmed the hotel you guys can call and reserve a room from our block. I'll let you guys know soon
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:58 pm

im probably not going to make it up there until saturday afternoon so i may just meet everyone and get a room for one night
Back to top Go down
Marty L.

PostSubject: Sunday, June 14 th   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:29 am

Anthony refered to another activity for Sunday. Please let me know what and wherem, etc.

I understand everyone is meeting early Sunday morning and hitting the road. Please let me know where and what time to meet.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:01 pm

marty most of the club s going to mustang unlimited in conn.check the upcoming shows for meet timesand directions.myself im going to the mustang showout in southhold at lucas ford,also a nice show.the meeting times to cruise with mscli, are 7 am at exit 49,rte 110 park n ride then they go to exit 63 park n ride at 8 am to cruise out to lucas ford.hope you make one of these shows. steve with the 2007 glassback roof
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:00 pm

See the change in Upcomming shows. Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009   All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Ford Nationals (Carlisle, PA) Jun 5 - Jun 7, 2009
Page 1 of 1