ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildponies

Wildponies

I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 pm

I have decided to go Nitrous wet 100 shot. Dose any one have any exp with it?
Also who do you guys think is the best around to install system...Need help to decide...
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:40 pm

im actually lookin to do the same. im as much in the dark as you
Back to top Go down
Wildponies

Wildponies

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:02 am

so far I know with what I have done to my car I should go with a wet system and I also know I want a system that I can control with a moniter in my car, A remote to open and close, a bottle warmer and a purge valves. but I don't know much more or where to go...
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 pm

ive been checkin a lot of the classified sections in the forums. svtperformance.com, corral.net, mustangforums.com etc...
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: NO2   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:59 pm

Try Pitbull performance for install or Realspeed to do tune.&&check with Ryan he had it on his he's gotta know someone who installs as well.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:46 am

Cant help with anyone for an install since I do everything myself. The nitrous kits for the 05+ are a great and simple setup. I recommend the wet shot all you have to do is drill into your intake and install the nitrous spray nozzle youre gonna have to run a couple of wires for the Nitrous Unit and purge up front you will also have to run some wiring for a heater and remote opener for the trunk. A pressure gauge is required do not spray without one could cause some bad things. Should really only spray above 900 psi. The system itself is simple youopen the bottle and activate the system and purge it for a second or two. The nitrous wont engage until the pedal is fully pressed to the floor and when it does it is a lot of torque and alot of fun. You will need to retune the car usually they say a degree of timing for a 50 shot 2 degress for a 100 and so on and so forth. Hope that helps a little. You guys are more than welcome to come look at my car if you wanna see how it works.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:32 pm

i just picked up a used dry kit for a good price. i know ill need a WOT switch for it. but should i sell this and go wet instead?
Back to top Go down
Wildponies

Wildponies

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:31 pm

I am going with a wet system. I think you should call Dan at real speed and tell him Steve DiStefano told you to call him. I spoke with him today and he is going to do the work and set me up with a good dyno tune ...his number is 631-563-7325
we spoke of lots of stuff and he said the most important thing is to get the right system for what you want from it..oh yeah presure is very important...
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:11 pm

ill definitely have to give him a call. i have a legitimate NOS brand dry system and im only looking to give it a 100 shot max.
Back to top Go down
Wildponies

Wildponies

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:14 am

can't hurt to talk to him..Some articles sugest dry shots others don't its one of those whats right for you thing I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES   I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Going NITROUS! YIKES
Page 1 of 1