ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Ryan just askin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan Almighty

Hey Ryan just askin Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Hey Ryan, I have a question. I am getting new brakes and stuff hopefully this weekend and I want to go and buy a new thermostat. I really don't want to be a pain in the *** but do you think if your free you could help me please?
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:33 pm

Of course no problem at all
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:57 pm

I love you LOL
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:16 pm

Our fearless Leader lol! You're the man !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:36 pm

lemme know if you want a hand
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:37 am

Steve youre always welcome to stop by to hang out.
Back to top Go down
3ValveFTW

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:39 am

Install day?!!??!?!?! If we have time.... I have a set of motor mounts that need installing!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:29 pm

lemme know when and where. i have access to a few specialty tools as well (drum brake tools bearing packers etc...)so if any are needed i can take a look at whats available
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:11 pm

AS long as the weather is good sure Steve come on by. Ryan these are the breaks, hes also giving me the calipers and pads. I really hope this weekend is good weather!

Hey Ryan just askin Parts%20to%20sell%20004
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:12 pm

They have 4 inch moroso studs on em.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:19 pm

I would think Saturday is the day to do it. Since the luncheon in Sunday. Evan if were ust putting on new rotors calipers and pads we'll be done in 30 minutes. Vin you are always welcomed to cmoe by and I can get them done for ya.
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Im getting a new thermostat to put in everyone on Listangs said if you've never done it before it should take no more than 20minutes. Also I think Im gonna buy some new fluids and stuffs. My dad wants to put some fuel stabilizer in her to get the fuel to not be as bad.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:03 pm

bad weather coming tomorrow. are you still going to do it?
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:01 pm

Not if it's crappy. LOL I'll wait till a better day then.
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Seriously, but now we are getting 3-6 inches of snow and during my "Winter" break one day it was 60 degrees
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:41 pm

LOL very true the weather is so f'd these days.
Back to top Go down
3ValveFTW

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Im going to venture and say that this isnt happening today.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Na but if you wanna come over I'll put in your motor mounts in the garage.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:00 pm

definitely not mustang weather today
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:34 pm

So Ryan you want to drive my car to your garage lol. This is so unfair.
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:37 am

Hey man I get out of school at 2:06 so do you wanna come over at like 2:40 or something? Its up to you if you even can. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 am

Yeah figure I'll swing by around 3. I'm gonna get my interior done before I come over and maybe mount the tranny, exhaust and rear. Got to take advantage of the weather tommorow for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Ryan just askin   Hey Ryan just askin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Ryan just askin
Page 1 of 1