ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Empty
PostSubject: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:29 pm

You can register As soon as possible one of the following ways

CALL 717-243-7855 OPTION #2 TELL THEM CLUB NAME ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
GO ONLINE TO REGISTER HERE ENTER CLUB ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS (exactlly how i spelt it.)

We are working on the same tent site Stangpede had last year which was a great spot. Remember 25 registered cars and the tent is free if not its $160 dollars split between us all.

REGISTERED LIST

TOM
WARREN
RYAN
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:58 pm

quick question, im probably not going to be getting there til noon or so, should i still register? will i be able to bring my car in that late?
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 pm

What day are you talking bout Steve the actual show is Sat and awards are on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:02 pm

saturday
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:12 am

Thats a tough one. I mean coming around noon on Saturday is still worth the good times, but may not be very rewarding in the trophy department.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:59 pm

im not really worried about the trophies to tell you the truth, i was more concerned about comin down for the good times
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Hell yeah come on down we still have Saturday night for some good times. Where ever me Ryan and Dad are this is bound to be a party
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:42 pm

Without a doubt we'll have the tent so you can park the car right next to the tent and be our club show car. And Tomis right on the money a definate good time without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:30 pm

awesome, so do i register or not?
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:03 pm

whoever didnt come missed an AWESOME time. a lot of fun, a few new sponsors, some great stories.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Okay....Ummm ok ok ok... OOOOOkay....ok Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST   CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CARLISLE REGISTERED LIST
Page 1 of 1