ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess your stuck with me.

Go down 
+4
Evan Almighty
bluemustang57
SVT281wKB
NASTNASO
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

Guess your stuck with me. Empty
PostSubject: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:14 am

Just found out after a long day that I will be staying in NY for two more years. I was able to get the job I wanted in Montauk so you're all stuck with me hahahahahahhahaahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:23 am

Great News I guess congratulations are in order!
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:51 am

very good.at least you know the tracks and car shows in this area.you wouldnt have to start over somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:06 pm

WOOHOO, Ryan can make my car move another 15ft out of the driveway yaaaay haha. All joking aside congradulations
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Great news! Now we can have AAMNY BBQ at the Mastic compound.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Great news!!!
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 am

Ryan thats awesome, congrats I bet you are very happy. I think we can put up with you for 2 more years Wink
Later Chris
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:00 am

**** what the hell now how the hell am i suppose to win some trophies Puerto Rico here wecome
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:08 am

Xman037 wrote:
**** what the hell now how the hell am i suppose to win some trophies Puerto Rico here wecome

Becuase you only got that little six cyliner hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahalololololololololololololol. Just kidding Puerto Rico celebration coming yipppeppepepepepepepepe cayyayeyyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess your stuck with me.   Guess your stuck with me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess your stuck with me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: