ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yesterday!

Go down 
+6
Fast5LiterGt
USMC500
1Fastfox
SVT281wKB
irishpwr46
NASTNASO
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:10 am

So yesterday morning Vanessa had some bad pain and we went to the Hospital and what would you know the Boy (Justin) was born at 11:28. Thats right Steve my Irish Son was Born on St Patty's Day. I know you're jealous LOL. Anyway Ness is doing great and should be home Saturday. The baby did not do so well and was transported to LIJ for tests and surgery he was 40 days early and his heart failed. Needless to say I will be a little busy in these next few days but will keep everyone posted.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 pm

congratulations, i am very jealous, whatever you need just give me a call and its yours 917 704 2873, and ill be praying for you guys
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: St.Pats day miracle   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Very Happy That's great congrads to vanessa and you but am seriously praying that your son pulls through lets hope it 's not too serious and he grows up to be big and strong as you flower
Oh BTW if there's anything I can help with just hollar.I sincerely hope and pray everything works out!!!!1
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:11 pm

Congrats Ryan. My prayers are with you and the baby. I work for North shore LIJ and I know for a fact he will be in good hands. If there is anything I can do just let me know.
Chris
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Congrats guys on the baby boy anything you need just ask. we are praying for you guys
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 am

Congrats Ryan...

I hope everything works out for you and Ness. My Mom works at LIJ in the NicU so if you want ask for Dianne Medina(My mother) Or Betty May(Her Coworker)..

Tell them you know me and they will do everything in their power to help you out. Otherwise I will pass the info onto my mom tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Congrats Ryan, both my parents texted me during school to tell me lol. My prayers to your new family and I have had many things happen in LIJ and can assure you he will be in great hands there are great over there.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Thanks to everyone. I brought Vanessa home home today she is doing awesome. The baby has made some improvemements since being brought to LIJ and we are going to see him and talk to him tonight for the first time. Very excited. Talk to you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:28 pm

^^^excellent
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Great News ,My prayers are still with Ness,you and the baby.He's in great hands.LIJ is great!!!
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Wonderful news! Than you were 2, now you are 3. His little heart is strong; you’ve got to believe that.
I’ll be thinking of you three tonight in my prayers. Tom
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:18 pm

First I want to thank all you guys for your kind words and prayers. Unfortunately today was Justin's last day with us. He fought hard but it just wasn't enough. I thank you all again.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 pm

dude i am so sorry to hear about this. anything you need anytime day or night let me know and ill do what i can for you. you guys will be in my prayers
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Ryan so sorry for you and especially vanessa You guys are so undeserving of this and my thoughts and prayers go out to you if at any time there is anything I can do ,I'mjust a phone call away Sincerely Stay Strong and don't give up,there will be plenty more opportunities ..Your freind and all my love TonyG
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Our heartfelt sympathies goes out to Vanessa and Ryan for their recent lost of the son Justin.
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:58 am

Ryan: Our prayers go out to you and ness.. If there is anything you need just ask brother..
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:29 am

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
steeda kid

steeda kid

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:19 pm

My dear friends Ness and Ryan ,
Our thoughts and prayer are with you as God accepted his precious little angel Justin to be with him. Know that we are always thinking of you and always will be there for you.

With much love

The Ioannides family
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Ryan and Vanessa,
I am very sorry to hear that you lost your son, I can only imagine what you could be going through. If there is anything you need please don't hesitate to ask. You all will be in my prayers. Stay strong and remember there is always time to have another.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday!   Yesterday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yesterday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: