ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to Raise some money

Go down 
AuthorMessage
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

Trying to Raise some money Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Raise some money   Trying to Raise some money Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:21 pm

I am participating in a walk to raise money for breast cancer research. It takes place in Manhattan on May 2, 2009. I was wondering if anybody here would be willing to donate some money towards the cause. Info can be found at www.revlonrunwalk.com/ny. Its for a good cause and every little bit helps, whether its one dollar or one hundred. I am doing this because breast cancer has affected my life in more ways than one. My grilfriends mother succumbed to breast cancer last year after fighting it for 9 years, so I am doing this in her memory and donating any money I can raise in her name. Also my mother is a survivor. So if you want to you can contact me through email (irishpwr46@aol.com), or private messaging on this site, or even post up here. Thanks everybody for your time and any donations you decide to give.

Stephen Mullarkey
Back to top Go down

Trying to Raise some money
Page 1 of 1