ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELLO EVERONE

Go down 
+2
irishpwr46
07 bossgt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
07 bossgt

07 bossgt

HELLO EVERONE Empty
PostSubject: HELLO EVERONE   HELLO EVERONE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 pm

hows it going my name is frank wifes name is yolanda artie convinced me to sign up today i have an 07gt 3:73 gears cdc shaker steeda springs hurst shifter slp axleback bbklongtubes are on the way along with the xpipe and sct tuner looking foward to the cruise on the 3rd
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

HELLO EVERONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERONE   HELLO EVERONE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:06 pm

welcome aboard pirat
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

HELLO EVERONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERONE   HELLO EVERONE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Welcome.....Frank !!
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

HELLO EVERONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERONE   HELLO EVERONE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Real nice meeting you and Yolanda today. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

HELLO EVERONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERONE   HELLO EVERONE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Hey Frank I see you made it to the introductions. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family today.
We are looking forward to many exciting times, I am happy you & Yolanda are going to be a part of it. See you at the next event. Tom
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

HELLO EVERONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERONE   HELLO EVERONE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:24 am

Welcome Frank you finally joined in glad to see you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELLO EVERONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERONE   HELLO EVERONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: NEW FORUM MEMBER INTRODUCTION-
Jump to: