ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GTsurvivor

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:38 am

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Joe and I met Ryan last weekend at Super Street Performance. He convince me I should join.
My first mustang was a Reef Blue '93 LX hatch built over the years by Manny at Super Street. I really loved that car but circumstances forced me to sell her. A friend at Captree this last weekend told me he saw her for sale on Craig's List two months ago. I know the guy and I'll have to check that out.
I had to have another mustang. I found a bone stock 1993 GT convertible here on the island. Triple black, leather and a five-speed. Other than changing her shoes and adding new rims (I kept the original ponys), it's the way I want to keep her. With the warm weather, it's a thrill to drop the top and just ride.
I hope to meet many of you on a cruise someday, but I work as a freelance photographer and this weekend is the LI Marathon.
Cheers! Very Happy

https://2img.net/h/i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu288/joedsull/mustang01.jpg
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:20 am

She’s a beauty, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Welcome Joe to AAMNY look forward to meeting you and checkin out your fine ride.Really like the combo .
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:11 pm

welcome aboard. now another fox stronger
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Welcome Joe
Later
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: NEW FORUM MEMBER INTRODUCTION-