ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3ValveFTW

1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!!   1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm

American Redline Auto Club would like to invite everyone (and their rides) to come out to Cunningham Park on Saturday August 1st at 12:00 p.m. to enjoy some great food with good people. Feel free to bring along any friends, family and pets. All that we ask is that everyone who comes, please contribute $5, or bring some food, drinks or snacks (please let us know first before we buy it!!!).

All car clubs are welcome to show their colors!

The summer is going by quickly so let us car guys get together and share something we love. Hope to see you all there!

Where: Cunningham Park, Fresh Meadows, NY; entrance to the Park/BBQ is located on the South Bound side of Francis Lewis Boulevard (at the intersection of Francis Lewis Boulevard and Union Turnpike, East Bound). After entering the park, follow the road up the hill, and make a Right turn into the parking lot (only parking lot on the right side). The park is conveniently located between both the Grand Central Parkway, and the Long Island Expressway.

Time and Date: Saturday, August 1st at 12:00 p.m.

Rain Date: Saturday, August 8th at 12:00 p.m.

Who is coming?

Last edited by 3ValveFTW on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!!   1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Wish I could make it Vin but Vanessa and I are having a bridal shower that Saturday. Hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
3ValveFTW

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!!   1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 pm

I'll save you a hot dog!!!

Hopefully the rest of you guys will be able to make it. We wanted to give you guys an especially warm welcome as we havent seen you guys yet this season Sad
Back to top Go down
Gus98GT

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!!   1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:14 am

Come on Guys! scratch
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!!   1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:28 pm

I would love to go to your BBQ old friends, but my wife and I are heading over Ryan’s & Vanessa Bridle shower. I would shoot over to Cunningham first; I think it would be cutting it too close time wise. Save me a big wiener like the big one you’re saving Ryan. Have a wonderful day; see you all on the rebound. Tom
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!!   1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:42 pm

im gonna try and swing by for a weiner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!!   1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual American Redline BBQ- Saturday August 1st @ CP!!!
Page 1 of 1