ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New from Queens - NYC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nyc06gt

nyc06gt

New from Queens - NYC Empty
PostSubject: New from Queens - NYC   New from Queens - NYC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:42 am

Hey everyone,

Met some of you guys out today at captree and had a good time. My name's Justin, and from Middle Village, Queens. I have a silver S197 GT thats stock, except for axelbacks.

Glad to be here and hope to see you all out soon.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: New from Queens - NYC   New from Queens - NYC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 am

Was nice meeting you yesterday. Cedar was definately packed.
Later
CHris
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: New from Queens - NYC   New from Queens - NYC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:06 am

Welcome to the Forum man
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: New from Queens - NYC   New from Queens - NYC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Welcome to the forum. Justin try to make contact with Steve Irish Power he is the Queens regional director, and he’ll be your go to guy.
Remember to complete a membership application, and hand it in with your dues. Also try to make some of the meets, and show your face around.
Remember our club is at its strongest only when all our members participate. Welcome again, and see you soon. Tom
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: New from Queens - NYC   New from Queens - NYC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:51 pm

hey Justin glad you made it over. dont mind ^tom^ hes a whore for new members. a few of us may be heading out to tri county tuesday if you are game. ill call you tommorow and see whats up
Steve
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: New from Queens - NYC   New from Queens - NYC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 am

Thanks for the compliment.

Just call me Vice President Whore Bulldog. No wait, call me, Mr. Vice President Whore Bulldog
Back to top Go down
nyc06gt

nyc06gt

PostSubject: Re: New from Queens - NYC   New from Queens - NYC Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanks fellas.

Let me know about tri-county, if I get out of work early enough I'll come out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Queens - NYC   New from Queens - NYC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New from Queens - NYC
Page 1 of 1