ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

belmont car show march 28

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

belmont car show march 28 Empty
PostSubject: belmont car show march 28   belmont car show march 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:17 pm

the weather looks good .what are the plans? who wants to meet where?
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: belmont car show march 28   belmont car show march 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:57 pm

I’m going to be at the Seacrest diner 7:30 to 8:00. We don’t need to be there to early.
I called the car show people, and they are going to set us up by the fence. So there is no need to rush. See you all in the morning.
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: belmont car show march 28   belmont car show march 28 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Hey Tom I'll mett you at the diner!
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: belmont car show march 28   belmont car show march 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:41 am

See you all at the Diner 7:30
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: belmont car show march 28   belmont car show march 28 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:31 pm

well some of us toughed it out,the weather was a pain in the neck,but the end result was the ones who stayed took home trophys.yeahhhhhh! congrats to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: belmont car show march 28   belmont car show march 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Congrats guys! The weather kept me at bay..lets hope for better weather next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: belmont car show march 28   belmont car show march 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belmont car show march 28
Page 1 of 1