ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Empty
PostSubject: Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park   Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:50 pm

I know few of us were talking about going so I was wondering who is going and we need to come up with a time and meeting place. Gates open at 10:00 for the show. Lets make this happen, this loks like it will be alot of fun.
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park   Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 pm

1Fastfox wrote:
I know few of us were talking about going so I was wondering who is going and we need to come up with a time and meeting place. Gates open at 10:00 for the show. Lets make this happen, this loks like it will be alot of fun.
Later,
Chris

Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Fords2010back-001-1

6:00 @ Modells
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park   Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:55 am

Hey Tom,
JUst wondering why so early? The gates don't open till 10:00 and it looks to be a 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive. I emailed them to see if I could bring a tent, I haven't heard back from them yet. Do we know how many people want to go? I know Gene, Tony want to go.
We can talk about it more Friday at Belmore.
Later,
CHris

Last edited by 1Fastfox on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park   Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:07 pm

1Fastfox wrote:
Hey Tom,
JUst wondering why so early? The gates don't open till 6:00 and it looks to be a 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive. I emailed them to see if I could bring a tent, I haven't heard back from them yet. Do we know how many people want to go? I know Gene, Tony want to go.
Later,
CHris

Very good question, why so early? It’s a starting point, we can always change it.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park   Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:21 pm

trc98gt wrote:
1Fastfox wrote:
Hey Tom,
JUst wondering why so early? The gates don't open till 6:00 and it looks to be a 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive. I emailed them to see if I could bring a tent, I haven't heard back from them yet. Do we know how many people want to go? I know Gene, Tony want to go.
Later,
CHris

Very good question, why so early? It’s a starting point, we can always change it.

6:00 is the time everyone wants to meet at Moes
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park   Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:47 am

Alrighty then. Anybody know if we are allowed to bring a small tent?

Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park   Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey guys, we will be leaving Models at 7:30 so get there a few minutes before. We will be getting food and gas when we get into Jersey. If anybody plans on racing make sure you have pants, shoes, fire jacket ( I have one if anybody wants to borrow) and a helmet. See you guys there.
Later Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park   Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fords at EnglishTown Raceway Park
Page 1 of 1