ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help posting pix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
On Edge

On Edge

help posting pix Empty
PostSubject: help posting pix   help posting pix Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 pm

can someone advise me on how to post pictures.....??????????
why cant you just cut and paste ?
they are currently on my desktop.
or do you have to do the upper right icons ie..host image; host url....whats all that bs ?
this sucks !! thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

help posting pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: help posting pix   help posting pix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:53 am

On Edge wrote:
can someone advise me on how to post pictures.....??????????
why cant you just cut and paste ?
they are currently on my desktop.
or do you have to do the upper right icons ie..host image; host url....whats all that bs ?
this sucks !! thanks for your help.

Kevin, don’t get all upset. Don’t listen to them, listen to me. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and sit back and enjoy the tutorial. You will need to go a site like Photobucket, and open a free account. From there you follow the uploading instructions. Than edit the photo to the size you want and save it. You will need to click the photo or photos you have saved to share them. At that point you will have four options to share an image Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code, IMG Code. Now all you will need to do is to hold the curser over the IMG Code left click and copy. From there just go to the forum's open dialog box and paste it. There you have it in a nutshell. Knock yourself out. The Admin
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

help posting pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: help posting pix   help posting pix Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:58 pm

thanks tom.
im not familiar with photobucket.
with that being said....will the photos be private or accessible to other people on photobucket ?
theres no way to attach photos as an attachment like when sending an email ?
thanks.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

help posting pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: help posting pix   help posting pix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:14 am

It’s all private. I’ve never had a problem. It will be an account only assessable to you. The other way to add a photo is to copy & paste it. That is not recommended because it will use too much bandwidth. So go to Photobucket open an account and get rolling.

Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

help posting pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: help posting pix   help posting pix Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:27 am

trc98gt wrote:
It’s all private. I’ve never had a problem. It will be an account only assessable to you. The other way to add a photo is to copy & paste it. That is not recommended because it will use too much bandwidth. So go to Photobucket open an account and get rolling.

You can also do what Chris did. He uploaded a batch of photos and supplied us with the link.

https://aamny.forumotion.com/past-event-pics-f16/englishtown-ford-and-mustang-show-pics-t505.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help posting pix Empty
PostSubject: Re: help posting pix   help posting pix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help posting pix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: NEWS & INFORMATION-
Jump to: