ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Empty
PostSubject: Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th   Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Mustangflyerjpg.
I think I will be attending this show. Looks like fun, it is judged (says trophies in flyer). Would be a nice cruise for us. I would have loved to go to Orchard Beach but I am not sure I would like to spend an hour each way. I here the judging there is very hard. Hopefully we can get a few guys to attend.
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th   Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:25 am

I'm planning on going. I'm going to call over to sayville today though, see when registration is.

Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th   Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:31 pm

chris,
hope all is well.
yes the sayville show flyer says trophies, but that doesnt necessarily mean its judged.
in the previous years, they have given a "trinket trophy" as an appreciation for attending.
you might want to confirm.
orchard beach is going to be a great show with alot of everything on wheels.
regards, kevin
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th   Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Kevin,
I heard the Orchard beach show brings alot of cars and vendors. I read on another site that the tropghies only go to very high end cars. Do yuo know who is going to the show as of now?
Paul when you call over to find out when regi is also find out if there will be trophies? I hear you at least get a T shirt. Alot of people said they had a great time last year. I guess I will have to make up my mind.
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th   Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:51 pm

yeah, last year at sayville, we got a tropy and tshirt.
all my tshirts go to my kids.
re: orchard beach....i would like to go for a good time and see something different. not a trophy.
and if the hi end cars are awesome then they should win a trophy.

Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th   Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:54 pm

No trophies for you! Only for Chevy’s at Orchard Beach. The food is good.

At Sayville Ford, having your car there is free advertising for them. They should be paying you for being there.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th   Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Just talked to Sayville. Indeed, its just a participation plaque. Goody bag, the usual.

Guy seemed to have good reasons for going non-judged. Said the clubs used to show up and just vote for eachother.

Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th   Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 am

So do we know yet who is going where? I will be at Belmore tonight so hopefully we can figure out what is going on for Sunday.
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th   Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayville Ford Mustang Show Sept 19th
Page 1 of 1