ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
On Edge

On Edge

sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot Empty
PostSubject: sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot   sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:16 pm

ralph.....you know i had to post these pics.....i know you would be a good sport about it.
its all in fun .... me and anthony were laughing ( not at you ) the whole time. Very Happy

sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot 02060110
sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot 02200110
sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot 02200112
sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot 02200113
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot   sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:50 pm

What happened to Ralphs car? Is everything ok?
Sorry I haven't made it out to any breakfasts. I had surgery a week and a half ago and the Dr told me to take it easy. Hope to see you guys soon.
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot   sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 pm

1Fastfox wrote:
What happened to Ralphs car? Is everything ok?
Sorry I haven't made it out to any breakfasts. I had surgery a week and a half ago and the Dr told me to take it easy. Hope to see you guys soon.
Later,
Chris

chris ... is everything ok with you ? surgery ??
going to breakfast is taking it easy Very Happy we relax, have a good time, eat and laugh ... no better medicine.
ralph and i were zipping home from breakfast, getting on the cars a little, and all of a sudden we see a white cloud from ralphs car who was behind me. we thought he blew something in the motor.
good thing it was only the heater core hose that split pissing on the headers causing the white smoke.
its that twisty little hose in the back of the motor in a tight spot ....we didnt have any tools.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot   sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Wow, must have been nerve racking but at least its an easy fix.

Keep the details on the meets up, would like to come out some time.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot   sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 pm

oh man that blows. i thought you guys would have at least made it home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot   sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunday with ralph at the engine shop ... parking lot
Page 1 of 1