ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AAMNY.COM IS GONE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

AAMNY.COM IS GONE Empty
PostSubject: AAMNY.COM IS GONE   AAMNY.COM IS GONE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 pm

AANMY.com no longer exists. I guess nobody paid the bill.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

AAMNY.COM IS GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAMNY.COM IS GONE   AAMNY.COM IS GONE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:44 pm

then how come we can access the site from a link versus aamny.com......like im doing it now.
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

AAMNY.COM IS GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAMNY.COM IS GONE   AAMNY.COM IS GONE Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 am

how come?
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

AAMNY.COM IS GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAMNY.COM IS GONE   AAMNY.COM IS GONE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 am

On Edge wrote:
then how come we can access the site from a link versus aamny.com......like im doing it now.
Remember what you are accessing here is the forum, not the website. (aamny.forumotion.com) At some point you may have added this address to your favorites. So when you click the URL you are clicking the adderss to this forum, not the website's URL. Don’t confuse the two. The website was a paid service, and the forum is a free service. I hope understood and answered your question correctly. If not, ask your question again in a different way and I will try to do better to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AAMNY.COM IS GONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAMNY.COM IS GONE   AAMNY.COM IS GONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAMNY.COM IS GONE
Page 1 of 1