ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers? Empty
PostSubject: Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers?   Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:00 pm

I am currently running dynomax mufflers with a catted h pipe. Was looking to switch out the h pipe for a non catted one and to put in some flow master super 44. I was also thinking of just changing out the h pipe and leaving the dynomax mufflers. What you guys think?
I am looking for it to be alittle louder and deeper sounding.
Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers?   Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 pm

ive said this before.....and i think tommy 2tone agrees.....go with the pro-chamber. its got a great deep sounding rumble, throughout the rpm's.
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers?   Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Yeah bro the pro chamber is the way to.go I.had that and 2 chamber flow masters. And my fox sounded insane I.miss that car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers?   Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowmasters or Dynomax mufflers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: TECH SECTION :: TECH QUESTIONS-
Jump to: