ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
superbender
Shmandiesgt
NASTNASO
SVT281wKB
edcebu1978
1Fastfox
bluemustang57
On Edge
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Just spoke with Tony Nassau guys will be meeting at seacrest diner in glen cove roadnay 7:30 leaving at 8:00. Maybe those guys will meet up with us at stop and shop at 7:50-8:00 on vets highway. If anybody plans on meeting up at stop and shop please post up this way I know if others will be showing up and we will wait.
Later
Chris
Back to top Go down
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Now we're talking!
I will meet up with the Nassau contingent at 7:30 and travel with them to AHRC.
Randy
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Well my dads out Sad found a crack in one of the transmission bolts that hold the pan on. So he will be riding shotgun with me. Hopefully he can find someone that can weld the crack. If not I guess he will have to do the new overdrive tranny this year. So I guess I will just meet everyone there.
Later
Chris
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:35 pm

I'll stop by STOPNSHOP@7:45
Back to top Go down
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:02 am

Looking forward to a great day!
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 am

Hey guys been up all night not feeling well at all right now. Not having a good weekend between my dads car and me feeling like ****.
Kevin sorry I had to miss the show today dad and I were really looking forward to it. We still want to make a donation so if you can give me an address of who and where to send it that would be great.
Hope everybody has a good time.
Chris
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:57 am

Just wanted to say thanks to Kevin great show,Chris hope you feel better was wondering where you were. Congrats to Rob and his Cobra
Back to top Go down
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:49 pm

The AHRC Car show was great. Lotta nice cars, good people, a worthy cause.
Great job Kevin!!!!
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!   AHRC  ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday)   !!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHRC ...... NOW 4/29 ( next sunday) !!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2