ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GotSVT

GotSVT

AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental Empty
PostSubject: AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental   AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 pm

As the title says, perfect place to legally run your car and a tons more fun and different then sitting at a car show. Rental is usually 200$ a person so just to give an idea of price . We need at least a minimum of 10 people to even get this going. So post down if you are interested, as soon as we get at least 10 I will start contacting tracks for best rates Atco,englishtown,island drag way ect(all 2 hours or less away). This is a great way to see what your car runs, or just for anyone who wants to throw some gears going down the quarter. It's why you buy a mustang for in the first place right?

Friendly cars/clubs welcomed as well. So spread the word..

Interested:

1. Mike
2. Louie
3. Tommy gt500
4. Warren

Last edited by GotSVT on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental   AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Put me down.... most track rentals are during the week and the track will be Atco BC they are more forgiving on safety equipment.
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental   AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:14 pm

What do you mean by "It's why you buy a mustang for in the first place right?" don't you have a VW?
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental   AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 am

Count me in for sure and my dad
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental   AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:31 pm

I may be interested...but depends on the date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental   AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AAMNY 1st annual fall track rental
Page 1 of 1