ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

good luck everyone

Go down 
+2
black beauty
bluemustang57
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:18 pm

good luck everyone with this storm. stay safe and see ya next week.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re Good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Good luck to you also please dont misjudge this storm it is at 946MB.It is one of the stongest storms we have ever seen in our lifetime so far. See you all at monster mash or belmont
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

stay safe everyone ...... if anyone needs anything ......reach out cheers
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:42 pm

I Will be hauling boats out tomorrow until I cant,stay safe everyone
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:07 pm

be careful eric.............your more importantant than a boat........stay safe.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: re good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Eric any safety equipment you have wear it the waves are 28 ft out in the atlantic right now You guys let me know if there is anything i can do as well. Does anyone have an extra generator
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:49 pm

Does anyone have an extra storm door,light fixture and wooden hand carved moose ear? LOL
The wind just blew the door front storm door open hitting the moose knocking it off the stoop breaking its ear off the moose then the door broke the light fixture.
The storm not even here yet bounce
Good luck to everybody.
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm

everyone stay safe,and good luck with the storm,and Phil I have a twenty year old generator and I hope it holds up.
Back to top Go down
black beauty

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: RE Good Luck Everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Yes i have a live moose in my backyard for a pet you can have its head.Sal your generator is working i went and took it from your house while you are at work
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Well we pulled one boat and said that was enough,could not even see the ramp,glad it wasn't my truck knee deep in the salt water
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm

well....im going jet skiing cheers
or i will be long boarding .....this is what hawaiins live for Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
black beauty

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: RE Good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Glad everything was alright Eric
i lost my hair brush in the wind this morning and Sals Canada Dry Truck the sides and the front blew off so he is driving with just the seat and steering wheel exposed to the elements
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:03 pm

black beauty wrote:
Glad everything was alright Eric
i lost my hair brush in the wind this morning and Sals Canada Dry Truck the sides and the front blew off so he is driving with just the seat and steering wheel exposed to the elements

phil ... i think you need medication, and to take up a hobby cyclops
Back to top Go down
black beauty

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Kevin you dont seem to be so busy your self being retired is my hobby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good luck everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: good luck everyone   good luck everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good luck everyone
Page 1 of 1