A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 anybody else ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
On Edge

On Edge


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:42 pm

whats up fellas.....is everyone else ok ??
hows everyone communicated with each other ?
anybody else not back to somewhat normalcy ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Kevin,

Thanks for asking. The family, house and cars are ok. I cannot stay the same for south of Merrick Road in Seaford. No power since Monday around noon and they said it could be 2 more weeks before power is restored. I have not heard from anyone in the group, but I hope to hear good news from everyone.

Thanks,
Rob
(formally Black Venom, now just No Venom)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
On Edge

On Edge


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Blk Venom wrote:
Kevin,

Thanks for asking. The family, house and cars are ok. I cannot stay the same for south of Merrick Road in Seaford. No power since Monday around noon and they said it could be 2 more weeks before power is restored. I have not heard from anyone in the group, but I hope to hear good news from everyone.

Thanks,
Rob
(formally Black Venom, now just No Venom)

BENZZ BOYY,

ok...great to hear that ur family is safe and doing well.
is ur mom ok, too?

KT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Kevin,

My mother is good, my brother as a whole house generator that he only runs it for 2 hrs at a time 3 time a day. We are hoping to have power back by Wednesday or Thursday, and then she will be staying with us.

I heard from Steve and he said that Captree was wiped out by Sandy and we will have to find a new meeting place on Sundays. If you hear anything, let me know. Stay safe and talk to you soon.

Thanks,
Rob

(formally Black Venom, now just No Venom)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edcebu1978

edcebu1978


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: RIP-The Mistress   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:22 pm

The Mistress took a 3-4' hit from the storm surge on my street and sat in the salt water in my garage for over 12 hours. She's a total loss :-(
My house saw 5-6' in the basement; wiped out the electric panel, furnace, sump pump, etc. We'll re-build the house and will probably replace the Mistress later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluemustang57

bluemustang57


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:33 pm

thankfully i'm back. got power today so my heat is back on.compared to others i'm fine.it was rough with the weather turning cold so my thoughts are with all others who really lost alot.hopefully this weekend will bring us back together as a group .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cervinistang05

cervinistang05


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Minimal damages . lost some fencing around the property and car cover on my old 70' stang all ripped up but thats all really . got very lucky . just got power back late yesterday . hope all is ok . chris
Back to top Go down
View user profile
On Edge

On Edge


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:40 pm

edcebu1978 wrote:
The Mistress took a 3-4' hit from the storm surge on my street and sat in the salt water in my garage for over 12 hours. She's a total loss :-(
My house saw 5-6' in the basement; wiped out the electric panel, furnace, sump pump, etc. We'll re-build the house and will probably replace the Mistress later on.

wow !! randy ..... sorry to hear about your extreme conditions. Sad
im assuming your family members are ok, though ? Smile
just wondering....you work for national grid, right ? you must be super busy.
just realized that you live in the rockaways. are you still at the house Question

sorry to hear about the mistress .... if you do part it out, let me know about parts Twisted Evil
keep in touch and post often.

regards, kevin

Back to top Go down
View user profile
On Edge

On Edge


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:46 pm

steve, glad you and terry are back to electric.....i know you were going stir crazy and need the heat.

chris, also glad you got your electricity back. was starting to wonder about everyone.

anthony L busy doing storm duty with his asplundh job.
sal loggia running on a generator....at last he was.
phil doing better...has power, heat and tv.
me....doing fine. some property damage. just got gas at hess.


i have little less than half a tank in the stang .... more than enough to get me to belmont this weekend.
be a nice opp to get some fellas together and hang out for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
black beauty




anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: anybody Else   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Kevin thanks for the update nice to hear some people are managing well steve got his electric back also. I guess we are going to meet at 7am Exit 52 take northern state all the way in. Keep us posted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluemustang57

bluemustang57


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

good to see everyone checking in.keep it up .how's everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edcebu1978

edcebu1978


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Hey Kevin,
Yeah we got hit pretty good in East Rockaway. Family is ok. My wife is staying with friends while I'm in a hotel close to my office. My daughter has been out of the house several years already. Right now I'm working 16 hour days, 7 days a week until everyone is back in lights. I have seen the north and south shores and nearly everything in between in Nassau County. Words cannot describe the amount of damage this storm has brought. A couple of colleagues have lost their homes and yet they are still at work trying to get a job done.
I will get through this and eventually buy another Mustang next spring or summer. Gotta get the house back together first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
On Edge

On Edge


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm

edcebu1978 wrote:
Hey Kevin,
Yeah we got hit pretty good in East Rockaway. Family is ok. My wife is staying with friends while I'm in a hotel close to my office. My daughter has been out of the house several years already. Right now I'm working 16 hour days, 7 days a week until everyone is back in lights. I have seen the north and south shores and nearly everything in between in Nassau County. Words cannot describe the amount of damage this storm has brought. A couple of colleagues have lost their homes and yet they are still at work trying to get a job done.
I will get through this and eventually buy another Mustang next spring or summer. Gotta get the house back together first.

thanks for the great attitude....and working to get other people back to normal.
you would enjoy a new 5.0 better anyhow Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edcebu1978

edcebu1978


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Smile A new 5.0 is definitely worth considering
Back to top Go down
View user profile
05sonic

05sonic


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:14 pm

just got my power back today at 400, all is good.. Hope to see you guys this sunday.. need some 97,cars has 1/4 of tank. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
On Edge

On Edge


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:42 pm

05sonic wrote:
just got my power back today at 400, all is good.. Hope to see you guys this sunday.. need some 97,cars has 1/4 of tank. Sad

i run 93 .... you can run 2 gallons of regular with 108 octane boost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supersnake




anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey edcebu and Anthony L thanks for your service Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superbender

superbender


anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Got my power back yesterday,been living off the generator and the fireplace,internet is on and off,glad to hear everyone is checking in and safe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
black beauty




anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re Anybody Else   anybody else ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:12 pm

glad to see eveybody is safe
my hats off also to you guys that are putting longisland back together anybody that needs a hot shower or a meal just dial me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




anybody else ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody else ?   anybody else ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
anybody else ?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: