ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if you need premium gas .....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
On Edge

On Edge

if you need premium gas ..... Empty
PostSubject: if you need premium gas .....   if you need premium gas ..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:28 pm

right now stations only have regular (87)....and our cars use 91 / 93 Question

i have researched and spoke to eric superbender who is a boat motor builder / racer, queen

1st .... the gas we are getting now is better than normal as it has no or less ethanol ...
2nd.....if you buy pure octane boost.. ie boost 104 ( NOT octane boost with additives or cleaners ),
it is just like ,if not better than premiun gas. Twisted Evil
a bottle will say add 1 bottle to xx gallons for a ie 3-4 octane boost increase
....so if you add 3 gallons of regular gas plus the specified amout (ie..3 oz of octane boost), you will have 91 octane or so premium gas.

3 gallons will get you 60 miles ..... enough to go cruising. cheers
my car has a 1/2 tank .... so im good either way

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: if you need premium gas .....   if you need premium gas ..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 pm

if you have a tune from realspeed they can retune it back to stock for regular gas. they helped me out.
Back to top Go down
supersnake

PostSubject: Re: if you need premium gas .....   if you need premium gas ..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Hey guys. I'm in the city and have heard more than one cab driver complaining about the latest batches of gas saying because of the storm some gas is contaminated Be careful
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: if you need premium gas   if you need premium gas ..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:39 pm

SAL if your not going can i syphon you gas for sunday
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: if you need premium gas .....   if you need premium gas ..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:26 pm

steve...glad realspeed was able to help you out...yes, you can change tunes within your sct tuner.

super snake mike , hope your family is doing well. whats in the city?
Back to top Go down
supersnake

PostSubject: Re: if you need premium gas .....   if you need premium gas ..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:34 am

Heat,lights,warm water,phone,cable. All things missing from LI
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: if you need premium gas .....   if you need premium gas ..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:13 pm

supersnake wrote:
Heat,lights,warm water,phone,cable. All things missing from LI

ohhhhhh....got you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you need premium gas .....   if you need premium gas ..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you need premium gas .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: