ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need help AHRC ...please read.

Go down 
+3
CHUCKS GT
dadnpony
On Edge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
On Edge

On Edge

need help AHRC ...please read. Empty
PostSubject: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 pm

he fellas,

i am looking for volunteers to help me with various things to do on sunday at the AHRC car show.
no, you wont be stuck for the whole day...
if you could help for 2 hours that would be great.
i appreciate it.

sal, steve and rob already volunteered.

thank you.

Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Hey Kevin, I could definitely help out for a few hours if you need. I think you should have
my cell , If not let me know and I'll get it to you. Steve
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:20 pm

dadnpony wrote:
Hey Kevin, I could definitely help out for a few hours if you need. I think you should have
my cell , If not let me know and I'll get it to you. Steve

thank you steve....i greatly appreciate it. i have your cell. see you on sunday. cheers
Back to top Go down
CHUCKS GT

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 pm

kevin just let me know what i can do to help if you need my cell# let me know
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 am

CHUCKS GT wrote:
kevin just let me know what i can do to help if you need my cell# let me know

thanks chuck ... i dont have your cell#. please send it to me at: ahrccarshow@optonline.net

talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:34 am

KEVIN ,LET ME KNOW WHAT HELP YOU NEED. ILL BE THERE ANYWAY. CHRIS
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:41 am

the weather is looking good for sunday, everyone come on out,have fun , help out and enjoy the day while doing something nice for the kids. cant wait for this sunday. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Any meeting spots set up yet? What time does everyone plan on getting there. We should all try to roll in together.
See you all sunday,
Chris
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Tried calling you today,but no call back,maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:26 am

superbender wrote:
Tried calling you today,but no call back,maybe tomorrow.

really ??

i just checked my phone, yes you did.
i was in church as my daughter was having her confirmation.
leave a message next time.
i will call you today.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey Kevin,
What time can we start to arrive? If you need any help let me know. Is it ok if I bring a tent?
Later,
CHris
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:42 pm

1Fastfox wrote:
Hey Kevin,
What time can we start to arrive? If you need any help let me know. Is it ok if I bring a tent?
Later,
CHris

hey chris, you can arrive anytime you want. the official time is 8:30 though. i have early morning help, but i might need you during the day. thanks. unfortunately, no tents. they are just an accident waiting to happen...especially in close quarters. of course, aamny will park in the usual spot.
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Hey Kevin, is your crew going straight to the site or are they meeting at a DD first ?
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:41 pm

dadnpony wrote:
Hey Kevin, is your crew going straight to the site or are they meeting at a DD first ?

they are going straight there .... see you then. cheers
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 pm

what a great day today. congrats to kevin for a succesful show after all the hard work he put in. congrats to jeff for his award of best mustang.what a great turnout for our club, good to see everyone again.
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:37 pm

great day great weather ..... hats off to kevin t !
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:24 pm

thank you fellas .... thanks for your support and making it possible for me /us to help others !! cheers
congrats jeff.....that trophy better be part of your display.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:28 pm

and everyone .....please give a huge thank you to eric superbender. cheers Very Happy
if it wasnt for him, nobody would have recvd a trophy.

our eric graciously donated the $$ for all the trophies !!!!!!
thanks dude cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:59 am

thats eric... always helping out quietly in the background....thanks eric cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:37 am

THANKS TO ERIC !!!!
Back to top Go down
CHUCKS GT

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:44 pm

thanks to kevin and eric what a great day
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Kevin,
Couldn't help notice how you busted your butt yesterday for the cause. Congats on a great day and turn out. Also a tip of the hat to a generous and modest Eric !
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:48 pm

dadnpony wrote:
Kevin,
Couldn't help notice how you busted your butt yesterday for the cause. Congats on a great day and turn out. Also a tip of the hat to a generous and modest Eric !

thank you, and im glad you had a great time.
i believe this was your first ahrc car show.
its going to get even better every year.
thanks for volunteering to help, but it was under control.
i hope you relaxed and saw some nice cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help AHRC ...please read.   need help AHRC ...please read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help AHRC ...please read.
Page 1 of 1