ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My MM&FF Article and video

Go down 
+2
1Fastfox
ReplayMan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

My MM&FF Article and video Empty
PostSubject: My MM&FF Article and video   My MM&FF Article and video Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:23 pm

My car is in Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords this month...well, the June issue which is out now. Over the winter Realspeed Automotive did an IRS install in my '91 LX fox-body. MM&FF came down to cover the project and it is in the June 2013 issue...in newsstands now!
Realspeed did a great job, Dan, Rob and Matt were awesome. Thanks guys.

My MM&FF Article and video 8685165218_58417aa502 My MM&FF Article and video 8684047325_823eb7f5c1

I also shot some video and put this youtube vid together...enjoy!

Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: My MM&FF Article and video   My MM&FF Article and video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:12 am

Kevin,
Thats awesome I got it in the mail the other day and I said man that car looks familiar. Great write up and pics. Can't wait to see what it looks like in person. See you sunday.
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: My MM&FF Article and video   My MM&FF Article and video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:21 am

kev replayman ...... just so awesome .... congrats. your car is soo nice !! cheers
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: My MM&FF Article and video   My MM&FF Article and video Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:34 am

congrats... nothing like a pic in the magizine, but an article on your car.... thats great.
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: My MM&FF Article and video   My MM&FF Article and video Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:06 am

Congrats,very cool.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: My MM&FF Article and video   My MM&FF Article and video Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:28 pm

I saw this when the issue came in..this is so cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My MM&FF Article and video   My MM&FF Article and video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My MM&FF Article and video
Page 1 of 1