ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfortunate Sad News

Go down 
+8
jschuman213
dadnpony
shelbee7
bluemustang57
ReplayMan
Stang 5.0
cervinistang05
Ladylime
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladylime

Unfortunate Sad News Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:08 am

Letting you all know that Kevin Tom's mother passed away yesterday. I don't know any of the funeral arrangements at this time, but will post when I find out.

Kevin, so sorry for your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:37 am

Kevin , so sorry to hear about your Mom . You have had a rough run this last year. thoughts and prayers for you and your family . Chris
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:38 am

Kevin,

Patty and I are sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are for you and your family.

Rob
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:41 pm

Sorry, Kevin...my deepest sympathy.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:00 pm

my deepest sympathy.... so sorry for your loss ..thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:35 pm

Kevin so sorry on your mothers passing,my deepest sympathy and if you need anything call me I am here for you.
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Kevin, I'm extremely sorry about your mom . My thoughs and Prayers are with you and your Familly !
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:52 pm

my deepest sympathy.... so sorry for your loss
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Kevin ,my condolences goes out to you and family.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 pm

thank you all for your kind and warm words and blessings. I love you
she had battled brain tumors and surgeries for a long, long time. cheers
i think after my pops passed, it was just too much. Sad

see you all soon.
thanks again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Kevin sorry to hear of your moms passing,you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Kevin, my condolences to you and your family on your moms passing. My family will keep you in prayer, God bless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Sad News   Unfortunate Sad News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate Sad News
Page 1 of 1