ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

September FallCar Show Line up

Go down 
+7
Vanilla Mustang
bluemustang57
On Edge
dadnpony
TJsGray12
superbender
black beauty
11 posters
AuthorMessage
black beauty

September FallCar Show Line up Empty
PostSubject: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:49 am

Sept8th Lucas ford southhold

Sept15th SplishSplash Endless Summer
Sept15th Orchard Beach

Sept22th Sayville Ford
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:21 am

lucas ford and splish splash for me:D 
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Same for me:D 
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Missed out on a lot this summer, but going to Lucas Ford for the first time this year.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:50 am

Lucas ford for sure......thinking about orchard beach as a spectator.
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm in for Lucas !cheers 
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: sept8 lucas ford   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:56 pm

the meeting spot is kmart just north of the expressway mustang and Shelby club will be handing out dashplaques to the first 25 cars. I suggest a meet time between 730 and 730
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:34 am

Is the plan to meet with the MSCLI cruise? Between 730 and 730..that's a tight window.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:45 pm

I will be there between 7:30.15 and 7:30.45 AM.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:11 pm

so your sleeping in then?Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Mustang

Vanilla Mustang

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Slacker
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Are we still meeting at park n ride off exit 49 LIE by Rt 110 ? If so what time?
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:52 pm

i'll probably start there. I talked to rob today and he was going there.i will be there by 7 am. the mscli guys are leaving promptly at 7:15 to head to kmart.i will join their cruise with them to meet up with the rest of the guys.
Back to top Go down
jschuman213

jschuman213

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Great. See you at 7am......
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Frank Saleen and I will be meeting at the K-mart at about 745am to cruise with you guys to the show.
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:19 pm

should be great...50 plus stangs heading out east..........cant wait..
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RE sunday    September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:26 am

Sal what you really mean is your going to be late
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: RE LUcas Ford   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:28 am

Don't wait for me not sure im going
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:53 am

I'll meet up with you guys at Kmart about 7:30, see you there.
Back to top Go down
CHUCKS GT

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am

what exit is kmart off the expressway.....not sure where that is?
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:48 am

exit 63 north on the left hand side, across from applebees.
Back to top Go down
06yellowgt

06yellowgt

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:24 pm

c u a ll k-mart should be fun
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:12 pm

Phil why are you not going because it might rain and you cant use your sons car because he is using it .
Back to top Go down
black beauty

PostSubject: re sal   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:23 am

no sal not because of rain but I bet you wish you had that choice and im not late because I have to feed cats
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Great turn out for the show today, also good to see everyone that came out and congrats to all of the winners. Hope to see ya again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September FallCar Show Line up   September FallCar Show Line up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

September FallCar Show Line up
Page 1 of 1