ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED

Go down 
+5
superbender
bluemustang57
gt45aniv
cervinistang05
darrin13
9 posters
AuthorMessage
darrin13

NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Empty
PostSubject: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 am

New club shirts are finished. I will be picking them up today 9/4/13. I will be laying out the money upfront for the shirts and the one time art fee. Those who want a shirt please see me. All tee shirts are of very good quality. Tee shirts are $15.00 each. They come in dark blue and grey. Zippered and pull over sweatshirts will be available also. The zipper up are $35.00 each and are warm enough for the cooler nights. Pull over hoodies are $30.00 each. They are paid up front before they are made. Pull over's have thermo material in the hood and inside the sweatshirt. Hats may be available, but 20 pieces need to be ordered to do so. Hats are embroidered with a smaller logo. Hats will take a few weeks to complete once order is made. Hats are only made in Dark blue and are the flex fit hats not mesh..

Thanks for the patience...

Thanks,
Artie
Back to top Go down
cervinistang05

cervinistang05

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:28 am

Thanks a lot Artie for ordering the t-shirts ill take 1 of each color if ok in probably xl if you have enough . I don't even have an AAMNY shirt yet (I guess nobody has ordered any in a long time ). I'll see you at Lucas . Chris
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:28 pm

cheers Thanks,same here 1 of each tee's in the fat size 2x cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:18 pm

2 - 2x tshirts ,please,one large pullover hoodie and one 2x pullover hoodie. also would like 2 hats when they get made. thanks artie.
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:29 pm

bluemustang57 wrote:
2 - 2x tshirts ,please,one large pullover hoodie and one 2x pullover hoodie. also would like 2 hats when they get made. thanks artie.
lol! What no underwear?lol!
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:16 am

Thanks Artie,I'll take 2 xxl please.
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:14 am

Artie,

Thanks for taking care of the shirts for the club.  I will take one of each color in a 2X.  I also would like to order a pull over sweetshirt.  I will give the money for my order Friday night at Bellmore

Thanks,
Rob
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Artie ...... Who is darrin13 ?

Steve and sal would like to order some underwear .... Would the logo be on the front or back ?
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:08 am

Thanks Artie, I will take one of each color in XL, thanks again Tony
Back to top Go down
06yellowgt

06yellowgt

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:30 pm

good job Artie will take at Lucas
Back to top Go down
06yellowgt

06yellowgt

PostSubject: BBQ   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks to Anthony Stacey for a GREAT time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED   NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW CLUB SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED
Page 1 of 1