ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

real speed dyno day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

real speed dyno day Empty
PostSubject: real speed dyno day   real speed dyno day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:09 pm

dyno day and b b q.......from 10 to 4 .i'm heading over there ,anyone else?
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: real speed dyno day   real speed dyno day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:28 pm

My one eyed dad and I will be there to run the grill. Hope to see some of you guys there.
Chris
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: real speed dyno day   real speed dyno day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:31 pm

your dads a pirate?
Back to top Go down
05sonic

05sonic

PostSubject: Re: real speed dyno day   real speed dyno day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:06 pm

ill be there too,have a dyno date at 1045...see u there
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: real speed dyno day   real speed dyno day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:50 pm

He will be for a while. When we were coming home from the cruise to the lighthouse car show, he had an episode of double vision and he couldn't see. They thought he might have had a stroke but luckily the MRI came out negative. It's been two weeks now and he still has double vision and he is unable to drive. So he has to wear a patch in order to get rid of the double vision. The Dr said it could take a few weeks or even a few months before his vision gets better. If it doesn't than he will need either special glasses or surgery. I am keeping my fingers crossed it will get better soon. See you guys tomorrow.
Chris
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

PostSubject: Re: real speed dyno day   real speed dyno day Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:17 pm

I'll be there thru out the day
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: real speed dyno day   real speed dyno day Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:06 am

1Fastfox wrote:
He will be for a while.  When we were coming home from the cruise to the lighthouse car show, he had an episode of double vision and he couldn't see.  They thought he might have had a stroke but luckily the MRI came out negative.  It's been two weeks now and he still has double vision and he is unable to drive.  So he has to wear a patch in order to get rid of the double vision. The Dr said it could take a few weeks or even a few months before his vision gets better. If it doesn't than he will need either special glasses or surgery. I am keeping my fingers crossed it will get better soon. See you guys tomorrow.
 Chris
Wow ..... I wish your dad a speedy and healthy recovery. Thank goodness he has a good son like you to help him out and keep him young.
Send him regards.
Might see you later.
Gotta work .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: real speed dyno day   real speed dyno day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

real speed dyno day
Page 1 of 1