ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Todays joke

Go down 
+3
On Edge
superbender
black beauty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
On Edge

On Edge

Todays joke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 pm

Thats a good one !
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:56 am

Jim and Mary were both patients in a Mental Hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom and stayed there. Mary promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the medical director became aware of Mary's heroic act he immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital as he now considered her to be mentally stable. When he went to tell Mary the news he said, "Mary, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your senses. The bad news is Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Mary replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry."

Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:48 pm

hope your feeling okay.cant start my day without your joke of the day.
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:01 pm

lol!  Some of us have to work for a living,had to work overnight. lol! 
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: hows this?   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:28 am

Three guys go in for a job interview, all at the same office. The first one goes in for his interview and the interviewer says, "What's the first thing you see when you look at me?" The guy says, "That's not too hard, you've got no ears." The interviewer says, "That's it, get out, you'll never be seen around here again." The second man takes his turn and is asked the same question. The applicant replies, "Uh, you've got no ears." The interviewer throws the guy out, cursing and yelling that he'll never get a job with his company. As he is leaving, the second guy warns the third guy, "Listen man, whatever you do, don't say he hasn't got any ears. He's so touchy with the ear thing." "Okay," said man #3 on his way into the office. Once inside he is told, "Name the first thing you notice when you look at me." The guy answers, "That's easy, you wear contacts." The interviewer was flabbergasted, "How on earth did you know that, son?" "What? Are you stupid? You can't wear glasses, you've got no ears!"

Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:48 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:43 pm

A proctologist decides he has had enough of the business and wants to start a new career. He goes to the local technical college and decides he will take an auto mechanics course. Weeks go by and its time for the final exam. All the students in the class are required to rebuild the engine in the training vehicle. After he finishes, the instructor comes to him and says "I rarely give out A's in this course, but you have earned an A++". Shocked, the proctologist asks how he has earned such an extraordinary grade. "Well" says the instructor, "you got the A for rebuilding the engine perfectly. You got the ++ for doing it all through the exhaust"
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:33 pm

two jokes today.......... A++++,and a new joke teller. cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:55 am

A beautiful, sexy, good looking lady was sitting next to a guy in a plane...... The lady said to him ' Can you help me remove something from my breast please? ‘The exciting young man replied, 'Wow! It will be my pleasure....... So what is it?' "Your Eyes, idiot!"

Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:05 pm

A man tells his wife that he's going out to buy cigarettes. When he gets to the store he finds out it's closed. So the guy ends up going to the bar to use the vending machine. While there, he has a few beers and begins talking to this beautiful girl. He has a few more beer and the next thing he knows he's in this girl's apartment and having quite a pleasurable time. The next thing he know it was 3:00 AM.

"Oh my, god, my wife is going to kill me!" he exclaimed. "Quick give me some talcum powder!"

She gets him some and he rubs it all over his hands. When he got home his wife is up waiting for him and she's furious. "Where the hell have you been!"

He says, "Well to tell you the truth, I went into a bar, had a few drinks, went home with this blonde and I slept with her." "Let me see your hands!" she demands. He shows his wife his powdery hands.

"Damn liar, you were out bowling again!"
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:04 am

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and tapped him on the shoulder. The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab, and then the still shaking driver said, "I'm sorry but you scared the daylights out of me."

The frightened passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize a mere tap on the shoulder could frighten him so much.

The driver replied, "No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for the last 25 years."

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:07 am

There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking his beer, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big dude comes in and -- WHACK!! -- knocks him off the bar stool and onto the floor. The big dude says, "That was a karate chop from Korea." The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets back up on the stool and starts drinking again when all of a sudden -- WHACK!! -- the big dude knocks him down AGAIN and says, "That was a judo chop from Japan." So the little guy has had enough of this... He gets up, brushes himself off and quietly leaves. The little guy is gone for an hour or so when he returned. Without saying a word, he walks up behind the big dude and -- WHAM!!!" -- knocks the big dude off his stool, knocking him out cold!!! The little guy looks at the bartender and says, "When he gets up, tell him that's a crowbar from Sears.

Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:48 am

I guess that's why sears tools come with a full return policy.
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:13 am

The judge frowned at the tired robber and said, “then you admit breaking into the same store on three successive nights?” ”Yes, your honor.”
“And why was that?” “Because my wife wanted a dress.”
The judge check with his records, “But it says here you broke in three nights in a row!”
“Yes sir. She made me exchange it two times.”

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:53 am

A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box. We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! And please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good.

The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish. He says, "Yes! Lots of Walleye, some Blue gill, and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?"

The wife replies; "I did, they were in your tackle box."

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:26 am

Bill and Hillary Clinton go to a Yankees game together. They had VIP seats in the first row. All of a sudden, a secret service agent comes up to Bill and whispers in his ear. A few seconds later, Bill grabs Hillary and throws her out onto the field! The SS agent comes running back to Bill and says, "Mr. President, sir, I think you misunderstood me. I said throw out the first pitch."

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:58 am

visitor from Holland was chatting with his American friend and was jokingly explaining about the red, white and blue in the Netherlands flag. “Our flag symbolizes our taxes,” the man said. “We get red when we talk about them, white when we get our tax bill, and blue after we pay them.” “That’s the same with us, the American said, “only we see stars, too.”

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Leno needs a body guard   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:26 am

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:57 am

A lawyer opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.
"Officer, look what they've done to my Beemer!" he whined.
"You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!" retorted the officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off!"
"Oh my god", replied the lawyer, finally noticing the bloody left shoulder where his arm once was, "Where's my Rolex!"

Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:41 am

A lawyer's dog, runs around town unleashed, heads for a butcher shop and steals a roast.

An angry butcher goes to the lawyer's office and politely asks, "If a dog running unleashed steals a piece of meat from my store, do I have a right to demand payment for the meat from the dog's owner?"

The lawyer smiles and answers, "Absolutely."

"Then you owe me $8.50. Your dog was unleashed and stole a roast from me today."

The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a check for $8.50. The butcher, having a feeling of satisfaction, leaves.

Three days later, the butcher finds a bill from the lawyer: $100 due for a consultation.
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:18 am

sunny  Sunny and warm today with a high of 80*  sunny 
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:01 am

if only that were true.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:38 am

Yesterday was mustang driving weather  cheers 
Back to top Go down
gt45aniv

gt45aniv

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:41 am

Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays joke   Todays joke - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todays joke
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: