ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ready for American Muscle

Go down 
+3
On Edge
shelbee7
06yellowgt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
06yellowgt

06yellowgt

Ready for American Muscle Empty
PostSubject: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Are we all ready for the American Muscle trip it is next weekend  affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Yes we are .nice new pic of your car Steve.
Back to top Go down
On Edge

On Edge

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:38 am

Please no gas or ATM trips in the am.
Don't forget your EZ PASS !!!!

We need to make good time or else we will have to wait in line. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:47 am

Set up a time and place to meet up and I'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Just received my Pre-Registered parking pass for the show today.
If someone doesn't get it over the weekend they should probably give AM a call on Monday. Looking forward to this cruise !
Back to top Go down
06yellowgt

06yellowgt

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Yes 5 more days

The suffolk boys r meeting at the usual DD at 4:30 4:45 we r meeting the nassau boys at exit 11 on the turnpike. I will confirm this with the Stang Gang boys. I spoke to Johnny earlier he said to meet at 6. SO WE R READY for ROAD trip.
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:51 pm

Is that the DD on Vets Hwy? See you there.
Back to top Go down
shelbee7

shelbee7

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:17 am

Its the D.D. sunrise hwy,Bohemia.
Back to top Go down
TJsGray12

TJsGray12

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Got it, see you there.Thanks
Back to top Go down
dadnpony

dadnpony

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:09 am

06yellowgt wrote:
Yes 5 more days

The suffolk boys r meeting at the usual DD at 4:30 4:45 we r meeting the nassau boys at exit 11 on the turnpike. I will confirm this with the Stang Gang boys. I spoke to Johnny earlier he said to meet at 6. SO WE R READY for ROAD trip.
. Hey Steve, do you know we're the Nassau guys are meeting and what time . I know a guy from NY Mustangs in Nassau looking to ride out with people . Thanks Steve
Back to top Go down
Stang 5.0

Stang 5.0

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:59 pm

Does anyone know where and when the Nassau guys are meeting on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
06yellowgt

06yellowgt

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:24 pm

we r meeting up with evryone at the Molly Prechard service center on NJ turn exit 11 we r also meeting guys along the way on the SS we r going to call them when we leave and will meet up with them along the way
Back to top Go down
06yellowgt

06yellowgt

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:27 pm

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT affraid affraid bounce 
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:13 pm

have a great time guys.wish I could have done this.
Back to top Go down
06yellowgt

06yellowgt

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:40 pm

oK its Friday nite few more hours we r on our way
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:18 pm

waiting for pics.glad u had a great time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for American Muscle   Ready for American Muscle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for American Muscle
Page 1 of 1