ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do next?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: What to do next?   What to do next? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:02 am

So I haven't done anything to the stang in a few years so I was considering the following.
1)Vertical door kit
2)ARH Long tube headers
3)Rear disc brake conversion
4)add 2# boost and get a re tune.
Let me know what you guys think. Stang is running great so I really didn't want to play around with the engine. Was looking at the vertical door kit just to do something that nobody else has.
Thanks,
Chris
Back to top Go down
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do next?   What to do next? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:29 pm

My thoughts-
1. Headers (and possibly full exhaust?) Very Happy
2. Disc brake upgrade (do you have 5-lugs?) Very Happy
3. More boost Very Happy
4. Vertical doors....adds weight, requires additional chassis stiffening on convertibles Mad

Other things-
1. Custom seats-Corbeau for example; quality seat, moderate price. Very Happy
2. Suspension Upgrade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do next?   What to do next? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Thanks, for the feedback. I already have full suspension, shorty headers and full un catted exhaust. I have full sub frame connectors and maximum motorsports G load brace. I like my rims so I want to stick with the 4 lugs. According to Realspeed I am kinda at the max a stock block can handle, so I am afraid to add too much more boost and power. I was looking into the vertical doors to do something different that nobody else has.
Thanks,
Chris
Back to top Go down
bluemustang57

bluemustang57

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do next?   What to do next? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:06 pm

don't mess with perfection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edcebu1978

edcebu1978

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do next?   What to do next? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 4:12 pm

With all of the mods you already have done, short of an new shortblock/tranny, I would leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
ReplayMan

ReplayMan

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do next?   What to do next? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:52 pm

A car today has got to have 4-wheel disc.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do next?   What to do next? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Hey Kevin,
I asked Dan over a year ago when I was upgrading my rear end and he said for me it was worth it. I don't think there are many options for the Foxes and I want to keep the 4 lug.
I am thinking now of doing the interior. New front seats (Procar), redo the rears to match and then redo the rear interior quarters. I was thinking of doing LEDs in the dash gauges as well.
Later,
Chris
Back to top Go down
superbender

superbender

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do next?   What to do next? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:45 am

Big disc brake Very Happy
More boost Cool
Interior Smile
Your car is awesome btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to do next? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do next?   What to do next? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum