ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....

Go down 
+5
NASTNASO
1Fastfox
Gus98GT
trc98gt
NOVIed_00GT
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NOVIed_00GT

NOVIed_00GT

NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Empty
PostSubject: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:24 pm

How's it going everybody! My name is Cal from Brooklyn, some of you know me or my car already. Decided to check out your site after hearing about this Sunday's meet at Captree. I have a 2000 Mustang GT which I have been modding for nine years...slow build up- but it has been worth every last bit of the effort. Was at the Belmont show last Sunday, parked directly across from Gus98GT. Cool

Here's a pic of what lies beneath:
NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Polished-alt-014
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:50 am

Cal! There you are, we’ve been waiting for you. Welcome to AAM.
Back to top Go down
NOVIed_00GT

NOVIed_00GT

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:40 am

Thanks for the welcome Tom. I really didn't know about this site until last Sunday at Belmont. See you at some future shows!
Back to top Go down
Gus98GT

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:45 pm

cal you the man!
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:15 pm

Welcome Cal, was waiting for you to make your way over.
Chris
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Cal there’s a lot more going than shows, I’m sure we’ll all get together before than.
I like Brooklyn; I’ve spent a lot of my life there and they have really good restaurants, like Casa Calamari which has 2 locations.
So if you’re not leaving town anytime too soon, I’m sure we can have some kind of get together in between.
Pm your phone number so I can put it in my contacts.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Wuzup Cal Welcome to the site. See ya tommorow
Back to top Go down
NOVIed_00GT

NOVIed_00GT

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:08 pm

trc98gt wrote:
Cal there’s a lot more going than shows, I’m sure we’ll all get together before than.
I like Brooklyn; I’ve spent a lot of my life there and they have really good restaurants, like Casa Calamari which has 2 locations.
So if you’re not leaving town anytime too soon, I’m sure we can have some kind of get together in between.
Pm your phone number so I can put it in my contacts.

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys! Yeah, I'm in Bay Ridge right off 3rd Ave (the heart of it all)....I live literally right around the corner from the Casa Calamari on 86th st./3rd ave. very easy to for me to meet you there LOL!
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: wazzzup Cal   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:12 pm

cheers Welcome to AAstangs
Back to top Go down
XtremeStang
Admin
XtremeStang

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:49 pm

Permission granted!!
Welcome Cal!
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:05 am

You are approved
Back to top Go down
PONYRAGE

PONYRAGE

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Cal!

Sup bro, Ive been MIA, hope you're doing well.

Cal is a real cool dude, always helpful & full of info.

- Jerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....   NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOVIed_00GT reporting....Permission to come aboard....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: NEW FORUM MEMBER INTRODUCTION-
Jump to: