ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
insanitarium89

insanitarium89

Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox Empty
PostSubject: Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox   Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:55 pm

Went to install a 3 gauge panel in the place of the vents on Sunday. It was all lined up perfectly but the last of the 8 bolts wouldn't go in. We (me and Gene) started tweaking it all, like loosening some of the bolts and all. Then, all of the holes started stripping and we couldn't get them out. We literally had to cut the panel off so we could get the gauges out.

This is what we used that got messed up so bad.

Does anyone have any advice to putting the gauges back in? Should I get a new panel? Should I look for a different brand?
Back to top Go down
insanitarium89

insanitarium89

PostSubject: Re: Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox   Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Have a new panel. Going to try again in this car.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox   Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:25 am

Good luck Stevie, its always easier the second time around.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox   Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autometer Center Vent Gauge Panel for an 89' Fox
Page 1 of 1