ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

they should die....

Go down 
+2
SVT281wKB
Gus98GT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gus98GT

they should die.... Empty
PostSubject: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:04 pm

i dont know where to post this but...this is what happend to my car today.

they should die.... CIMG1513
they should die.... CIMG1514
they should die.... CIMG1512
they should die.... CIMG1510
they should die.... CIMG1511
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: What a Shame   they should die.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Holy CRAP damn mother fuckers I really feel for you man you finally start gettin your short together and these low life MFers pull this bro'. So sorry for you man.Where did it happen?Or do you have any ideas why.I want you to know this crap shouldn't happen to anybody I wish assholes that do this CRAP should be punished beyond comprehension.I really would've like to catch someone doing something like this and hurt 'em bad!!!That's my feeling on this BULLSHIT................
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:41 pm

Really sorry to see Gus. Let me kow if you need anything. Like an aliby when you kill the person responsible.
Back to top Go down
Gus98GT

PostSubject: Re: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:45 pm

i wish i knew. i would sue the **** out of them.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 pm

Hey Gus Could this be a case of Mistaken identity.After all there aren't many as nice or the color but there're a couple maybe they were after that other one and hated on you by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Gus98GT

PostSubject: Re: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:35 am

leftygt281 wrote:
Hey Gus Could this be a case of Mistaken identity.After all there aren't many as nice or the color but there're a couple maybe they were after that other one and hated on you by mistake.

i hope not, but it sucks this happend to me.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Sorry to see that happen to anybody especially one of our own.
Later Chris
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm

Hey Gus sorry this happened to you. If you need anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
Gus98GT

PostSubject: Re: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:03 pm

thanks everyone, car is in 3000 deep in damage
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:05 pm

OUCH!! 3 grand? that blows so bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they should die....   they should die.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they should die....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: TECH SECTION :: MODIFICATIONS-
Jump to: