ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRUCK OR TRAILOR

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: TRUCK OR TRAILOR   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:03 pm

Hey guys I need to trailor home another mustang next week but U-haul wont let me tow it with the Explorer cause its a class 1 hitch anyone have a trailor or tow dolly or truck and wants to hook me up. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUCK OR TRAILOR   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:30 pm

Armada with little deadly trailer FTW. It was jumping.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUCK OR TRAILOR   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:38 pm

Lol it definatelly was Evan. Thanks again to you and your dad. heres a pic of the new pony in the stable before I started working on it yes already working on it. Evan if you stop by you wont believe what I was able to do with the Porter Cable. Car cleans up real nice.

TRUCK OR TRAILOR IMG00092
TRUCK OR TRAILOR IMG00091
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUCK OR TRAILOR   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Nice find Ryan, can't wait to see what you do with that bad boy.
Later Chris
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUCK OR TRAILOR   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Thanks Chris I o have some big plans
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUCK OR TRAILOR   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Everyone loves a Fox bodied stang!!!!

Whats the plans for it? And where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: Notch or hatch   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:47 pm

Not that it matters,is it a hatch or notch and GL with the build.Do you plan on a Show,street or race.Whatever you do I'm sure it'll be nice.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUCK OR TRAILOR   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:16 am

It is a 89 Hatch Lx originally a 4cyl. Engine and Tranny have been pulled and will be replaced with a polished and chromed 306 running a vortec s/c. The engine bay will be shaved and everything hidden away. Exterior will show a 2" cowl possible two tone if I get the time to paint. 17" Cobra R's Eibach lowering springs. I dont want to get to crazee with the car the engine bay is my real task I always wanted to do it so nows my chance. I should be up and running by next summer depending on ho much I get done over the winter ith moving and the baby coming I may be busy.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUCK OR TRAILOR   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:11 am

NASTNASO wrote:
It is a 89 Hatch Lx originally a 4cyl. Engine and Tranny have been pulled and will be replaced with a polished and chromed 306 running a vortec s/c. The engine bay will be shaved and everything hidden away. Exterior will show a 2" cowl possible two tone if I get the time to paint. 17" Cobra R's Eibach lowering springs. I dont want to get to crazee with the car the engine bay is my real task I always wanted to do it so nows my chance. I should be up and running by next summer depending on ho much I get done over the winter ith moving and the baby coming I may be busy.
You MAY /will be busy are you gonna do this For a show driver or just for show. I know it sounds like there's no difference but there is.Happy Thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRUCK OR TRAILOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUCK OR TRAILOR   TRUCK OR TRAILOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUCK OR TRAILOR
Page 1 of 1