ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Myth of three incidents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

The Myth of three incidents Empty
PostSubject: The Myth of three incidents   The Myth of three incidents Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:45 pm

First was Gus,second was Stevie and third and hopefully last Jr.
Yes Jr's GT500 has been rearended on the LIE on tuesday morn.4:00amOn his way to work.The car was ready to drop into the nines on sunday What a sad sight that awesome car was totaled.He just had a state of art roolcage installed along with a custom spec dual disk clutch set up.I really beleive if not for the rollcage the truck would've reached the drivers seat.The whole trunk is gone.If the car withstood the crash without the rollcage guys that have the s-197 you can feel safe from a rear end collision.I'll say that for it.
The Myth of three incidents 104e93fb2750np9
The Myth of three incidents 0780726a65b5rl1
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of three incidents   The Myth of three incidents Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:20 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad All I have to say is WOW, I am sooo sorry to see that. That car was sick. Those pic look devastating. He was probably very lucky to have that roll cage in there. Hopefully this will be the end of the bad luck for the club.

Later Chris
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Mythe ofthe threes   The Myth of three incidents Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:57 pm

It was the sadest thing I've seen in awhile and he's such an unbeleivably nice guy too.Can't beleive how the things happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Myth of three incidents   The Myth of three incidents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Myth of three incidents
Page 1 of 1