ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN

Go down 
+3
trc98gt
3ValveFTW
NASTNASO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Empty
PostSubject: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:33 pm

Okay so who's working on their rides this winter. Anyone got big changes coming for 09'?Let's hear em.
Back to top Go down
3ValveFTW

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:28 pm

NASTNASO wrote:
Okay so who's working on their rides this winter. Anyone got big changes coming for 09'?Let's hear em.

I hope to get my car on the drag strip this year. I'd like to be lookin at 11's by the end of 2009 (which means that I'm blown by then!!!). I also want to get my car show ready with some nice things in the engine bay and interior.

What about you ryan??? concentrating on the fox?
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Suspension or Big Break Kit or Suspension & Big Break Kit.
Shock & Strut, Upper & Lower Control Arm, Front & Rear calipers / Rotors. That's it, there is no more.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm

3ValveFTW wrote:
NASTNASO wrote:

I hope to get my car on the drag strip this year. I'd like to be lookin at 11's by the end of 2009 (which means that I'm blown by then!!!). I also want to get my car show ready with some nice things in the engine bay and interior.

What about you ryan??? concentrating on the fox?

Yeah the fox is the main project but I got a new engine bay theme for the 05 along with a set of FRPP hot rod cams. If I run into enough time I have a custom interior and trunk though up and would like to have done also by next season. This foxbody may really dig into my time though and wallet too. LOL
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 pm

i actually got a nitrous kit in the works
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:07 am

Nitrous is nice on our cars and an easy setup. I think Im actually gonna sell mine though. Free up some money for other projects and maybe go a differnet route for now.
Back to top Go down
3ValveFTW

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Ryan, are you going to install the cams yourself??? If so, I wanna help!!!! I'll cook lol.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: HotRod Cams   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Hey Ryan I wouldn't mind an invite to that if you plan on doing it yourself.BC by watchin and helpin a body can learn alot and see just what it takes to do something like this.Just set up some kinda rules so that you aren't bothered during the install if you know what I mean,and are those cams available for the 2 valves.I've already started to accumulate some parts for mineI picked up 24lb mass air and the injectors.Hope to accomplish that when it gets a lil warmer by the end of FEB.Then get a good tune,should help..I found a new company that is doing S/C kits for the new edge and the s-197 complete you should look in to for ur 05.I also picked up a set of staggered bullitts in black 17x8 frt.and 18x10rr.So if they don't look right with the suspension I have now I will be doing my suspension Too.
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 pm

3ValveFTW wrote:
Ryan, are you going to install the cams yourself??? If so, I wanna help!!!! I'll cook lol.

Na I though about it but it would cost me 250 for the tools and 500 to have them installed professionally so I would rather eat the $250 and spend the time on the 89. You can still come over sand cook if you want. LOL
Back to top Go down
3ValveFTW

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:50 pm

NASTNASO wrote:
3ValveFTW wrote:

Na I though about it but it would cost me 250 for the tools and 500 to have them installed professionally so I would rather eat the $250 and spend the time on the 89. You can still come over sand cook if you want. LOL

where did u get the install quote from???
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Realspeed, but that was not including a dyno tune. I'm probably gonna just go with bamachip tune anyway
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:52 am

i think i am gonna dump mine in the closest river
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Work on my fox and some very special things to the Steeda. Still stating N/A but who knows how big that N/A will be???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN   WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT'S EVERYONES PLAN
Page 1 of 1