ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I JUST HEARD?

Go down 
+3
SVT281wKB
Evan Almighty
NASTNASO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:19 pm

From MM&FF that they're gonna shoot my car this spring for their magazine.
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Your car rocks thats why its in their and awesome congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 am

Greatnews ,Congrats to you now you gotta scrub it all over,Get ready for them..
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:24 pm

I'm always ready "Semper Paratus" bounce
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Congrats Ryan, if you need any background cars let me know Wink I think we have a few fellow AAM members who would volunteer.
Later CHris
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:50 pm

congrats, now what are you gonna feature in it? are you goin to but the N2O back in? i know your selling a lot of your stuff so i was wondering if you had any upgrades you would need help with before the shoot
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Thanks for the offer but I always work alone on projects for some reason. No the nitrous is not going back in but the car will be ready with something else. You're gonna have to wait till next season to find out though. Got some cool things in the works. Just time consuming with both cars going on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Ryan congratulations on the great news.
Have they given you any indication when and where it’s going to take place?
Back to top Go down
insanitarium89

insanitarium89

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Last email he wrote me said we will look to shoot the car once the warmer weather rolls in. I'm trying to gt them to do it at the Atco show in May since there may be a bunch of us there and maybe some of you guys can talk to them and see if you can get in as well.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:43 am

Laughing lol! That sounds good man just to even see all our cars as a group in the mag would be awesome too
kind of like the pic they took of your car in the lines ,Only 10 or more of us aamny members in there.would be cool Cool Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I JUST HEARD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I JUST HEARD?   I JUST HEARD? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I JUST HEARD?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: