ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portable car lifts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

Portable car lifts? Empty
PostSubject: Portable car lifts?   Portable car lifts? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey Guys,
Need your opinion on this lift. I am sick of having to drive my car on and off ramps and still not have enough room to work. I saw these portable lifts and I was wondering what you guys think. I was leaning toward the EZcarlift since I don't have to drive the car onto it.
http://www.ezcarlift.com/
http://www.kwiklift.com/

Thanks chris
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Portable car lifts?   Portable car lifts? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:05 pm

I would definately get the EZ Car lift. You gotta figure the most work you're gonn do that you need the car in the air would included taking off tires and wheels so any drive on ramps make it a pain.
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Portable car lifts?   Portable car lifts? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:14 pm

NASTNASO wrote:
I would definately get the EZ Car lift. You gotta figure the most work you're gonn do that you need the car in the air would included taking off tires and wheels so any drive on ramps make it a pain.
defiantly agree with the master.
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: Portable car lifts?   Portable car lifts? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:34 am

Not to disagree with anyone but IMO the ramp style is better for all around it comes with the bridge so that you can jack all or one wheel at a timeand you could just leave it on the Garage floor and park on it,yea the ramp would be a lil more work but the ramp style is cheaper and it gets the car up higher
if I was in the market for a jack of this type I would definitely go for the ramp. As a matter of fact I and a real good freind are considering the ramp.We are going half and we can keep it at his house as he has no problems with space and all.BTW Chris how are you and your Dad just 2 more months and we'll be hangin again,can't wait.This effinweather has got me bummed out.
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Portable car lifts?   Portable car lifts? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:02 am

Tony,
We are doing good thanks for asking. The stang is sitting in the garage, need to get it over to Realspeed to have them weld on a bung for my AEM band sensor. My Dad finally got his Chevelle, its a 71 Chevelle convertible, 454 big block, its a full frame off restoration, should be getting it in a few weeks. I wil post up picks of the build when I get a chance. Hope to see you at the next club meeting.
Later
CHris
Back to top Go down
SVT281wKB

SVT281wKB

PostSubject: Re: Portable car lifts?   Portable car lifts? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:47 am

That's great news wish your dad the best of luck and congrats,is he having the restoration done or is it part of a deal he made.Whatever it was can't wait,I bet he's real anxious to get it going.I hope you don't switch camps being you're out numbered 2to1 in your family.LOL
Back to top Go down
1Fastfox

1Fastfox

PostSubject: Re: Portable car lifts?   Portable car lifts? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 am

Its very tempting, but I still love my stang Very Happy . The work is being done by Ton'y Muscle cars in Sugarloaf PA. Here is there web site, they do awsome frmae off restorations.
http://tonysmusclecars.com/
We are going there next weekend to check on the progress. Hope all is well with you and hope to see you soon.
Later Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portable car lifts?   Portable car lifts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Portable car lifts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: