ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shout out to Nasty Naso

Go down 
+2
Evan Almighty
3ValveFTW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
3ValveFTW

Shout out to Nasty Naso Empty
PostSubject: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Just want to say thanks again for the help with the motor mounts brotha! Much appreciated, especially after your long day of longtubes!
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:43 am

I saw your car jacked up in his garage, Ryan if your available and its nioce I may have surprise for this weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 am

3ValveFTW wrote:
Just want to say thanks again for the help with the motor mounts brotha! Much appreciated, especially after your long day of longtubes!

Anytime Vin garage Nasty is always open. Excpet this weekend Evan I'll be in Puerto Rico with two drunken idiots and myself of course.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 pm

hey ryan i was wondring if i could shoot out to your place some time this week to pick up the stickers? im not sure when you leave for PR so lemme know, if anything ill just get them at captree or something one day
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:34 pm

I gave everything to Tom since I'm heading to PR this weekend he is gonna get everything out to you guys this weekend I believe but check with him for sure.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:20 am

sounds good thanks
Back to top Go down
Evan Almighty

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 pm

No problem, Im picking up my exhaust thats why but yeah no biggie
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:59 pm

So when can I come by so we can install my x-pipe and lower chasis brace?

I really want to get these things done so let me know if you can help a brother out..
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 am

irishpwr46 wrote:
hey ryan i was wondring if i could shoot out to your place some time this week to pick up the stickers? im not sure when you leave for PR so lemme know, if anything ill just get them at captree or something one day
Steve I have the shirts and window stickers. Let me know if you want to meet up some night.
Maybe we can go to the diner off of Francis Lewis Blvd. Maybe Pete wants to meet us there. Like a guys night out.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:05 pm

sounds good to me, but to be fair i wouldnt mind heading out towards you so you dont have to make the long trip
Back to top Go down
trc98gt
Admin
trc98gt

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:51 pm

irishpwr46 wrote:
sounds good to me, but to be fair i wouldnt mind heading out towards you so you dont have to make the long trip
What’s a good night for you?
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Pete I'm back from PR today and will be around. Let me know what days work for you Maybe Sunday afternoon or something but hell yeah I don't mind hooking you up. Maybe Steve and Tom could stop by and hang a little too.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:54 pm

that sounds good to me, grab some takeout somewhere and bring it over. ill bring my new fastback
Shout out to Nasty Naso Snow2
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 am

This weekend would work out for me perfectly.. saturday or sunday and both days should be decent weather, 50-60 degrees out so let me know which works better for you.

Maybe Tom can come by and chill for a bit. Havent seen him in a while.. Otherwise let me know when your meeting up with Steve and maybe I can roll by too..
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:19 am

Sunday is really the only day that works for me, forgot I have a wedding thing on Saturday. So if you guys want pick a time Sunday and I'll be here I gotta adjust my car a little that morning and then the shop will be open.
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:49 pm

NASTNASO wrote:
Sunday is really the only day that works for me, forgot I have a wedding thing on Saturday. So if you guys want pick a time Sunday and I'll be here I gotta adjust my car a little that morning and then the shop will be open.

Thats fine with me.. 12-1 pm work out for you? And your still in East Meadow?
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:11 am

Yup thats fine anyone who wants to swing by is more than welcomed to.
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Give me your address again so I dont get lost...

Tom come by buddy.. it should be a decent day..
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:24 pm

399 Merrick Ave East Meadow ny 11554. Everyone is welcome to come down to should be a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:18 am

Cool deal.. See you on Sunday cheers

And for some reason I am not getting notified when there is a post..
Back to top Go down
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Ok... I am leaving shortly..
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:30 pm

im on the way now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout out to Nasty Naso   Shout out to Nasty Naso Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shout out to Nasty Naso
Page 1 of 1