ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FAMILY OF MUSTANG LOVERS LOCATED HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What have all you hammerheads been up too?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fast5LiterGt

Fast5LiterGt

What have all you hammerheads been up too? Empty
PostSubject: What have all you hammerheads been up too?   What have all you hammerheads been up too? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm

I havent posted here in awhile and wondering whats been going on?? Any new projects people have been working on this winter..

All I know is I cant wait for the spring and the warmer weather.. So I could take out the stang, cruise and have some meets to go to.
Back to top Go down
irishpwr46

irishpwr46

PostSubject: Re: What have all you hammerheads been up too?   What have all you hammerheads been up too? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:06 pm

i might be buying some rims, 20" deep dish chrome bullits
ive also got some suspension mods in the works, and i think im gonna sell my NOS kit
Back to top Go down
NASTNASO

NASTNASO

PostSubject: Re: What have all you hammerheads been up too?   What have all you hammerheads been up too? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:34 pm

I'm always doing shizit. Dropping the car off next week for new interior and some other special goodies.
Back to top Go down
USMC500

USMC500

PostSubject: Re: What have all you hammerheads been up too?   What have all you hammerheads been up too? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Just waiting for some mo cash and just returning form Puerto Rico
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have all you hammerheads been up too?   What have all you hammerheads been up too? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What have all you hammerheads been up too?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ALL AMERICAN MUSTANGS :: MEMBERS :: MEMBERS LOUNGE-
Jump to: